Promoted tables are not playable.

psychostix72

May 15, 2019
So I go through the dailies saving up my tickets and parts, to promote a table, because i'm under the impression that is what you do to make it playable, and that is what it says "collect parts to unlock tables"...well guess what that don't work, I promoted 4 tables and not a single one is playable, i am online and connected, but yet I can't play any of them, and when I started the the game, table i picked turned out to be 2 stars...what the eff is with this game?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
yeah i dont really get it either. unlocking them adds them to daily challenges. i think you need to spend tickets to play them when they are at 2 star or whatever. after you collect all bajillion pieces you then have to pay money to get coins to fully buy them, or have the coins but it's doubtful most people will have saved enough unless they have spent 100's of hours grinding. kind of hate the whole setup. would have just bought them all but feel like all the time invested would be wasted or something. I think they did the math and they make way more money with commercials then sales so that's why the annoying format. I prefer and love playing the tables on ps4 where you just buy them and they are playable. someone else can probably explain it much better, ive only scratched the surface of the way it works on android and hate it.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online