Bug Star Trek isn’t loading

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
Whenever I try to start Star Trek, a “connecting...” box pops up for about half a second, then disappears.

Needless to say, the game doesn’t load...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It works on my iPad Air 2. Just tested it to make sure. Have you tried deleting that pin in data management and re-downloading it? Please report the issue to FarSight support if you already tried that.

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
It works on my iPad Air 2. Just tested it to make sure. Have you tried deleting that pin in data management and re-downloading it? Please report the issue to FarSight support if you already tried that.

Was it already on your device, or did you download it again?

That table is not on my ipad, so there is nothing to delete in data management.

I tried installing the standard version of the game (I generally use the plus version), but Star Trek couldn’t be downloaded.

After that, I tried installing PA on my iphone. Star Trek was still unavailable.

(It’s not a huge problem though. I had been thinking about buying the pack it’s in (as it’s on sale now), but just decided not to bother.)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Farsight is having server issues, according to their Facebook page post of about 5 hours ago. This might be why you can’t load it.

Edit
Are you in the Stern Pinball Arcade app or The Pinball Arcade app?
I was just able to load it on The Pinball Arcade app (I don’t have Pinball Arcade plus). I also don’t use the Stern Pinball Arcade app anymore.

Try one more time. If it doesn’t work email FarSight support and tell them you tried to purchase the pack during the sale. Hopefully they can get it going for you. Trek is a fun pin that you won’t want to miss.

Last edited:

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
I kept having problems...until I bought the pack it’s in earlier today (getting Star Trek & AC/DC on sale for $10).

Now, it loads fine.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Glad you finally got it. Shame it was such a hassle for you. AC/DC is also very good imo, so at least you didn't get stuck with a stinker. Hope you enjoy them both.

Members online

Members online