Looking to play pins

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I usually do digital but with Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast and Black Knight: Sword of Rage out, I am going to have to hunt to find a machine. Does anyone know where the is one located near Upland, California?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I usually do digital but with Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast and Black Knight: Sword of Rage out, I am going to have to hunt to find a machine. Does anyone know where the is one located near Upland, California?
Have you tried using the pinfinder app on the app store?

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I found pinballmap, but is Pinfinder the name of the app? I looked for it on Google Play to no avail.

Thanks for the help with pinballmap. I found 2 within 20 miles so next week I am so there.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
I've used http://www.pinformer.co.uk/ - just had a look at pinballmap.com and its useless for the UK, only has some of the machines in London and no others. Even with that, nearest one to me is an hours drive away (would be even worse if I wasn't 1 mile from the motorway), at this rate to play one regularly I might just have to buy one. Do at least get much better scenery in Cumbria, go down south and it gets all flat and boring!

Not as bad a location for events, I'm sort of in the middle and none are particularly close but 3 annual events are all about 2 hours from me which is OK for a full day out, not so much for a distance to go somewhere for an hour or two.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.