FX3 Level Cap

Oct 15, 2013
So I'm already maxed out at level 50 after playing some of the Williams tables for a week or two. I think I was level 13 or 14 before I got the Williams tables. If you play on Zen mode you gain experience like crazy. I figured there would be a a trophy or something for getting to level 50 but nope just some more profile graphics. Upping the level cap would be nice. Maybe have a trophy for it or something special? Otherwise I don't really see the point here.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Ultimately I'd like to see the level system tied to some meaningful customization options on the tables themselves.

The idea being that instead of just the user profile customization graphics we have in place at the moment, we could have different table parts, colours, materials etc for not only the parts within the table but also for the aprons, blades, locking bars, legs etc.

I think that would be cool :cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Not happening on Williams tables, those are copyrighted designs that you won't get to mess with. Zen originals were designed by some people, that wouldn't be enthused about you messing with their vision either.

You wanted a challenge try maxing out all upgrades to the point of getting that blue star on every table, which includes getting all the achievements for each table.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Not happening on Williams tables, those are copyrighted designs that you won't get to mess with. Zen originals were designed by some people, that wouldn't be enthused about you messing with their vision either.

Have you looked at the Zen enhanced tables?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.