AC/DC going away from TPA/SPA

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Rift is unchanged. No update and still in game all versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and now version 0.96 is in the update queue for Rift. Didn't even realize it never hit ver 1.0. No reason to patch really. I turned updates off until i get enough points to get the limited editions.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Both SPA and TPA updated last night on PS4. Don’t know what it did since I haven’t really played them much. Deep into Bloodstained. Just letting people know for those that haven’t turned their PS4’s on in a while.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Both SPA and TPA updated last night on PS4. Don’t know what it did since I haven’t really played them much. Deep into Bloodstained. Just letting people know for those that haven’t turned their PS4’s on in a while.

It didn't change anything that matters to the consumers. Just a splash screen change and the removal of the ability to buy AC/DC. I don't think there were ANY game fixes whatsoever.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
It didn't change anything that matters to the consumers. Just a splash screen change and the removal of the ability to buy AC/DC. I don't think there were ANY game fixes whatsoever.

No real surprise. I still think they’re done with pinball and just trying to make some money while the licenses are still there.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I was only missing GB and Mustang from PBA on steam so i just grabbed them yesterday just in case, on the VR front there is not much one can do about the VR Mustang table because it is the free table with no way of buying it.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I did notice one thing has been fixed in the latest patch with the now de-listed AC/DC.....the random numbers on the match sequence are gone and it now displays properly.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Except, it appears that the update for the Mac version of Steam reverted The Pinball Arcade to an earlier version (v1.21).

As an update, The Pinball Arcade for Steam Mac was updated back to v8.1.0, but has since reverted to v1.21.

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
Been playing some more and I do still get notifications for passing friends' scores... but only if I pass a friend who was ahead of me on the leaderboards. Before this update I'd get endless notifications every time I passed every friend's highest score. Since I'm 1st among my friend list on most tables, notifications for passing friends are now a rarity.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
Been playing some more and I do still get notifications for passing friends' scores... but only if I pass a friend who was ahead of me on the leaderboards. Before this update I'd get endless notifications every time I passed every friend's highest score. Since I'm 1st among my friend list on most tables, notifications for passing friends are now a rarity.

Yes, this is better now. Before you would get the audio/video cue and for a split second think you completed a goal when it was only passing a friend’s same score again.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Very limited giveaway of Stern Pack 1. Only in UK and Italy and only to people who have played (and got a point) in a tournament in the last 3 years or so.

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...igital-versions-of-stern-pinball-games.45510/

What is curious is that its the older Stern Pack 1 that includes AC/DC so it seems Farsight lost the license to sell it but not in a way that prevents them from giving it away (albeit it in very limited numbers) on Android, iOS, and Steam.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.