BlahCade Pinball Podcast Daily Challenge Strategy Videos

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
hahahaha, just went to the Zen forum to have a look. I'd posted a whopping 6 times since 2010! Had to chance up my avatar, signature, password. Anyway, I posted the Safe Cracker video to there.

I would love nothing more than to create a job for myself where I'm just playing pinball. Unfortunately we'll need significantly more subscribers (like 900 more at least) to the channel before YouTube will even think of letting us do that whole profit sharing thing. Still, I'm making an effort. These short videos have gotten us a few new subscribers and I've only been putting them out for 2 weeks. The main podcast is still our biggest viewership draw. I'm being gifted a 2nd monitor by a friend that no longer needs it real soon, so that will allow me to start making Twitch videos too. I truly am doing the vids just for the fun of doing them, but a small part of me certainly likes to entertain the fantasy of it all exploding big. I mean Dead_Flip (Jack Danger) certainly turned it into a reality.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay gang, as some of you already have discovered, I've started doing Twitch streams of me playing the challenges. I'm on a mission to get past that 50 follower hump, so I'd appreciate it if you followed the channel. In an effort to promote things, I've got a special broadcast happening tomorrow, Friday, at 3pm PDT. If I can get the remaining followers I'm looking for by then, or if I can get 20 people watching live, I will go ahead and play the multiplayer in the Williams app, also known as Skills for those not on iOS. I've done this in the past and played a $1 game here and there, but this time I'll play the $5 matches, which should make me panic quite a bit extra! So come join in, put my feet to the fire, because otherwise I'll just do a regular challenge play sort of day. Hope to see you there.

http://www.twitch.tv/blahcade_pinball

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Okay gang, as some of you already have discovered, I've started doing Twitch streams of me playing the challenges. I'm on a mission to get past that 50 follower hump, so I'd appreciate it if you followed the channel. In an effort to promote things, I've got a special broadcast happening tomorrow, Friday, at 3pm PDT. If I can get the remaining followers I'm looking for by then, or if I can get 20 people watching live, I will go ahead and play the multiplayer in the Williams app, also known as Skills for those not on iOS. I've done this in the past and played a $1 game here and there, but this time I'll play the $5 matches, which should make me panic quite a bit extra! So come join in, put my feet to the fire, because otherwise I'll just do a regular challenge play sort of day. Hope to see you there.

http://www.twitch.tv/blahcade_pinball

Maybe post about twitch on Zen's forum, the steam forum, etc. as well? Might get a few more that don't know about this forum yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.