Bug Question on AC/DC and Star Trek Limited Editions

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
I purchased the limited edition tables for these tables but they only seem to be available in the Stern app and not The Pinball Arcade. Am I doing something wrong or just unaware of how to access in TPA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
Yup, they're only in SPA. I've been researching these recently to decide whether to buy before AC/DC is delisted... assuming the LE 'upgrades' will be delisted at the end of June also.

It looks like the only difference in the AC/DC, Star Trek Vengeance, and Ghostbusters LEs is the backglass/cabinet and the designer's signature at the bottom of the playfield? Mustang LE is the only table with notable changes because the LE has different playfield artwork and a different color for the car toy.

The LEs also have separate leaderboards in SPA and separate table goals tracking. Seems like overkill if there's no change in gameplay but I guess they wanted to make the LEs seem like more than just a different cabinet color to lure extra DLC customers.

Are there other changes with the LEs that I'm missing? Or is it just an extra $20 so SPA doesn't feel like you've got a partial game?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.