The Comic Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
when I was in high school , I use to wag school to go watch cricket . school was about 400 metres from home and the Gabba ( Woolloongabba cricket ground ) was about 2 km away a bit over a mile . Kerry O`keefe was a spin bowler , now he`s a commentator , he was funny then as he`s now :cool:
you have laugh at his funny laugh :cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
wow, thnx wolfson, i had no idea things were so messed up where u live. i always thought Aussies were some of the most free people on the planet. now i know different! :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
don`t worry we`re all in the same boat , dipsticks everywhere . we don`t worry too much , but if they did something that didn`t pass the sniff test at the pub , the pollies will get a gob full and then do back flip . our elections are every 3 years , so don`t have too much time to stuff up completely . when they get in election mode it`s usually only for 5-6 weeks , you poor buggers in the USA have to put up for a couple of years , when you are in election mode .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike , we are free to do want we want as long as we obey the law . we don`t have free speech , but some people think they can say whatever they want , which is against the law . when we had tragic shootings in 1996 , new gun laws within the month . now they have laws for your meta data , and heaps of other things . it`s a balancing act , especially with the terrorist threats , we give up some of our freedoms for our safety .we look at it this way , if you obey the law of the land , you got nothing to worry about . as most of the country has fine weather , we`re at the beach , sporting events and BBQs . as for climate change , some pollies are mates with the coal industry .with our weather we should be using more solar and wind turbines , and we do have some hydro power.:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m off topic here , guess where I`m going with my Dad today ? Tweed Heads to see the youngsters yahoo !!! a vid on where we will be , it`s a government vid .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i forgot to say this is what we worry about more than anything . i was 15 when i came to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta , i just fell in love , casual life style , suited me down to the ground . this is God`s country , beaches in my front yard , and the hinterland in my backyard . why would i worry about politics when home is the Tweed Coolie area .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.