Jurassic Park Pinball 2019 - Gameplay Trailer

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
..and the stream is starting.

Followers 21,647! Maybe Chris should challenge Jack Danger to a live game of digital (or even actual) pinball, that would get over the first hurdle of 50 followers.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
looks awesome! I cant put my finger on it but it seems so familiar. I heard tell Flat Top Johnnys is getting one by me soon and cannot wait to get some plays.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
..and the stream is starting.

Followers 21,647! Maybe Chris should challenge Jack Danger to a live game of digital (or even actual) pinball, that would get over the first hurdle of 50 followers.

I wouldn't even think to challenge him to a real game of pinball, but I'd totally be down for a digital battle!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Here is the video from last night. They play the premium first and then the pro. To see the pro jump ahead to about one hour and five minutes. 1:05

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
finally got to play it last friday! really friggin' good, i like it allot better than munsters. they added it to Flat Top Johnny's by me. my first game ever on it was live streamed in a match with friggin Bowen. You can see it on this video at 3:34:40 they needed a player 4 and they were like hey pete you didnt play yet your in. i was a bit hesitant because i had just ordered food, but was peer pressured into it lol. then i went to put quarters in and they were like no it's free it's already in. and then i played really badly on it. They played my 2nd ball because i was off eating a burger. mitch who runs the machines felt bad they played the ball while i was off so he put 3 credits on deadpool for me. I told him he didnt have to but he did anyway because he is such an great guy. my third ball Bowen coached me on how to start a multiball and i pulled that off. If your going to watch anything in this live stream the game i'm in is actually the best one, not because of my crappy playing but because Bowen gets to wizard mode and destroys it as his best game on it ever thus far. after it he went home leaving on a the highest note possible.

[video]https://www.twitch.tv/backhandpinball/video/474915216[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.