Fantastic Four Strategy guide video to beat the Wizard mode!

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
In this video, that included my voice over commentary, I mostly follow my strategy to reach and beat the Fantastic Four final mission systematically and safely.

This (now updated) guide for the table was the first one I wrote up for the game on the Zen Studios Forum around eight years ago. Today was the first time in about five years that I played the table and the strategy still worked great! It was and is still one of my favorite tables even though I these days prefer the shorter, more intense Williams tables.

You can look at the strategy guide either at the Zen Studios Forum or on Steam.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm gonna have to take a look at this, as I've never been able to get into this table. As I learned with RBION, sometimes all it takes is understanding the rules to flip the switch from table you ignore to table that becomes a favorite.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
I'm gonna have to take a look at this, as I've never been able to get into this table. As I learned with RBION, sometimes all it takes is understanding the rules to flip the switch from table you ignore to table that becomes a favorite.

The table has so much going for it like stackable multi balls and a relatively straightforward path to wizard mode which is also your best option for reaching a high score. The main thing about this table is that it rewards patience, something that is not so much a part of the fabric of the general fast and dynamic real world tables.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
I started experimenting with adding voice overs to my Youtube gameplay videos with the hope of clarifying my thinking and approach taken on a table to the viewers. I re-uploaded the video I originally posted in this post to now include my voice over. I also replaced the video in the first post with this video.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.