PC: What is the FIRE button on the keyboard (e.g. for ACDC or ST:TNG)?

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
This is for the STEAM version. I am sure this question has been asked before but I can't find the answer. Which key will trigger the cannon?

Also, when I go to SETTINGS and then Keyboard/Mouse, the corresponding keys are not shown anymore and instead (NULL) is displayed. My own key binding still works though, I have for instance remapped the Pause button to "Q" because whenever I press ESC there is a high chance that TPA will stop running in full screen mode. :(

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
By default on Steam auto-plunge is Spacebar which I confirmed also fires the phasers. Did you move the plunger binding? If neither the spacebar or whatever you set auto-plunge to works, try resetting key bindings to default and retrying.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Just noticed that I never commented back on the thread.

In the current Steam build it's not possible to re-assign the keys. :( It shows a lot that such a bug hasn't been fixed in the last months and I stopped playing TPA completely.
Anyway, someone posted a former version of the executable in the Steam forum and with that it works. One can re-assign the keys.

"Monster Bash" feels completely weird now after having the ZEN version, others are still a lot of fun ("Gorgar", "Bride of Pinbot, "Dracula"...). It makes sense to have both applications around even if Farsight will never publish another table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.