PC: What is the FIRE button on the keyboard (e.g. for ACDC or ST:TNG)?

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
This is for the STEAM version. I am sure this question has been asked before but I can't find the answer. Which key will trigger the cannon?

Also, when I go to SETTINGS and then Keyboard/Mouse, the corresponding keys are not shown anymore and instead (NULL) is displayed. My own key binding still works though, I have for instance remapped the Pause button to "Q" because whenever I press ESC there is a high chance that TPA will stop running in full screen mode. :(

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
By default on Steam auto-plunge is Spacebar which I confirmed also fires the phasers. Did you move the plunger binding? If neither the spacebar or whatever you set auto-plunge to works, try resetting key bindings to default and retrying.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Just noticed that I never commented back on the thread.

In the current Steam build it's not possible to re-assign the keys. :( It shows a lot that such a bug hasn't been fixed in the last months and I stopped playing TPA completely.
Anyway, someone posted a former version of the executable in the Steam forum and with that it works. One can re-assign the keys.

"Monster Bash" feels completely weird now after having the ZEN version, others are still a lot of fun ("Gorgar", "Bride of Pinbot, "Dracula"...). It makes sense to have both applications around even if Farsight will never publish another table.

Members online

Members online