Attack from Mars / Medieval Madness times

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
The date/time at for Ruler of the Universe on Attack from Mars is curious (it shows on the local scoreboard as well). In BlahCade FX3 twitch stream on Wednesday it said Oct 26 2018 4:52 PM, on mine in attract mode/scoreboard it shows Oct 26 2018 14:43 PM. No idea why, but it seems odd that it isn't the same for everybody.

On Android (via my PC) it has Oct 26 2018 2:39 PM for me.

King of the Realm on Medieval Madness has Sep. 6 2018 4:01 PM in FX3.

Its nothing obvious like release date or first time played. What does it show for everybody else?

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
I posted the afm time thing in the bug section wondering about it. I don’t remember the exact time. I assumed it was something to do with how fx3 always resets the rom state on each table selection instead of carrying it over from game to game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I think Medieval Madness got released by Zen in September of 2018, and AFM came in that second pack in October, right? I honestly don't know but that is what I'm trying to make sense with. It really should just to a quick date check with your computer, I'm sure Zen could drop that line of code in.

Edit...that actually might be when the beta dropped, not the release date

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I think Medieval Madness got released by Zen in September of 2018, and AFM came in that second pack in October, right? I honestly don't know but that is what I'm trying to make sense with. It really should just to a quick date check with your computer, I'm sure Zen could drop that line of code in.

Edit...that actually might be when the beta dropped, not the release date

The beta dropped in September last year, with Volume 1 releasing the month following. Volume 2 released in December last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.