Anyone from Zen? Little help needed

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Been playing a lot on iOS finally got all my table parts and my game freaked out. Started giving me “internal error” whenever I tried to go to the challenges. Also it replaced my username with a guest username. I had all my progress but couldn’t do challenges. Support suggested I reinstalled the game. At that point I lost everything. All my levels, all my table parts, all my Zen coins, all my tickets, all my table unlocks. When I sign in using game center I have my username back but no progress. If I sign in using device ID I have a guest account again...also with no progress.
It was then suggested I do the following steps
- Uninstall the game.
- Sign out of your Game Center account.
- Reinstall the game and open it (don't sign into Game Center).
- Navigate to Settings and from the Social menu, please select 'log out'.
- From the list that'll appear, select Game Center.

Still in the same boat. Didn’t seem to change things.
Unfortunately now I’m even getting errors emailing Zen Support where it’s bouncing the email back because it’s now undeliverable...
I miss playing
Everything ok over there Zen?

Ray

Jul 5, 2019
We had some difficulties with the e-mails over the weekend, but it should be sorted out by now. Please try sending an e-mail to support@zenstudios.com now. I'll manually restore your progress.
Regarding the issue at hand: the coders are investigating it. It is a serious bug for sure. The problem is that it seems to be inconsistent and it makes it that much harder to pinpoint it.
Thanks for your understanding and patience regarding the matter!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.