New to Digital Pinball Forums

jsasparky

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, my name is John Allen, I just joined the digital pinball forum and I recently purchased a V Cabs Wizard cabinet system that came preloaded with lots of PinballX games, but most of them seem to have poorer graphics and physics than some of the games I'm seeing on many virtual pinball sites, like Pinup Popper, etc. I am sadly not even close to a computer tech and I am hoping to find someone local who could help me add some games to my system. Love pinball and I own several real pins (Twilight, Funhouse, Munsters, etc. I really love being able to play the old classic games I grew up with, but could really use some help with my VP Cabs system to upgrade to something better than PinballX. I would be very willing to pay for your help to get my system upgraded to better graphics and games if possible. The moniter's, graphic cards, and processor are top of the line, so I am hopeful to be able to get some of the newer games I'm seeing installed. I wish I knew more about computers, but I'm just a retired casual player who has fallen in love with virtual pinball, just don't know how to install new games. Can you help or suggest a tech locally who would be willing to help? John Allen, 562 884 7831. I live in Whittier, CA and I noticed you are local in La Habra. Thanks for any help you can steer my way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.