Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters™ Pack

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
The pack (Creature from the Black Lagoon & Monster Bash) is on STEAM now, but I don't see it in the NA PSN Store yet. But I'm in Canada, can someone from the US please confirm?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
curses!!!! no halloween tables for me on halloween. i cry now. thanks zen. I was gonna get baked and play this all day. serious let down.

Last edited:

Catapult Ace

May 27, 2015
I'm on Android and paid 10,99 € for the pack and got only two stars tables. Now they want me to pay with those ingame currencies (or real cash to purchase more ingame currencies) to upgrade them to four stars. Are they serious, what do they think why I spent the money? I hope this is just a mistake otherwise they have lost a customer, there is a reason why I purchased the pack.

Last edited:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I'm on Android and paid 10,99 € for the pack and got only two stars tables. Now they want me to pay with those ingame currencies (or real cash to purchase more ingame currencies) to upgrade them to four stars. Are they serious, what do they think why I spent the money? I hope this is just a mistake otherwise they have lost a customer, there is a reason why I purchased the pack.

same thing happened to me restore purchases says I have nothing to restore. I emailed support@zenstudios.com you should do the same hopefully they respond.

Oct 15, 2013
curses!!!! no halloween tables for me on halloween. i cry now. thanks zen. I was gonna get baked and play this all day. serious let down.

Booooo! First the missing Creature songs and now this. I think they're going to lose some sales because of this snafu. Halloween themed tables available to play after Halloween! Oops........

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
Booooo! First the missing Creature songs and now this. I think they're going to lose some sales because of this snafu. Halloween themed tables available to play after Halloween! Oops........

Merry Christmas! The Nightmare Before Christmas! :)

Speaking of which....I sure wish their was a pinball themed to that property. What a missed opportunity!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Merry Christmas! The Nightmare Before Christmas! :)

Speaking of which....I sure wish their was a pinball themed to that property. What a missed opportunity!

c68c263888fab3157c7114dcac61edf4a114fedc-768x1024.jpg

Just make your own.

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Wo wait. Very happy to see that Universal Pack can be obtain on IOS, but is there anything i am doing wrong so the tables are censored? IOS they are not censored usualy, now im seeing Cftbl women in the middle with a dress rather than being in a swimsuit. An option now to be turn on or off, or its the way it is???

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
Wo wait. Very happy to see that Universal Pack can be obtain on IOS, but is there anything i am doing wrong so the tables are censored? IOS they are not censored usualy, now im seeing Cftbl women in the middle with a dress rather than being in a swimsuit. An option now to be turn on or off, or its the way it is???

Why is the girl swimsuit changed in a dress on the playfield and not on the backglass? And whats wrong with the swimsuit anyway?

PHJ

May 28, 2019
Creature from the Black Lagoon. Hmm it actually disappoints me. The upper playfield is very invisible. It actually looks much better on the Pinball Arcade version. Just my opinion.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
In other words, released on Election Day (in a couple of states) and three days before the release of Death Stranding.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Do These Williams tables (or for that fact any Pinball FX 3 tables) on the Xbox One X or PS4 Pro run in 4K, they just dont seem 4K sharpness when playing them!??

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Neither have had 4k support added as if yet, but the XBX 4k updates is supposed to be coming.

I thought as much but at the same time its very strange not to launch with 4K support !!

Do we know a rough time frame, before the years end?

Last edited:

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Creature from the Black Lagoon. Hmm it actually disappoints me. The upper playfield is very invisible. It actually looks much better on the Pinball Arcade version. Just my opinion.

I actually notice this too on Switch, need to play with view 2 to at least see two of the PAID targets. Ramps do not let us see them like at all.

Members online

Members online