Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters™ Pack

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Ok, got an amazing game!

981763-F0-70-A4-4817-B1-EC-C0-BCD7-F51-FE2.jpg

twopossums

Apr 14, 2019
Now that the timed challenge is over is there any way of winning table parts for the new tables??? I'm still getting coins on the regular challenges. I was able to get Monster Bash halfway to level 2 during the timed challenge but only getting 1 part every 5 hours for 3 days I really couldn't play enough to get it to level 2. I wasn't too worried because I assumed when the timed trial was over I could earn parts during the regular challenge like before. Is that not so?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Give it a week. There'll also probably be another 'limited time event' featuring Creature coming up soon.

Kerguelan

Jul 12, 2016
Give it a week. There'll also probably be another 'limited time event' featuring Creature coming up soon.

I've started getting timed challenges for CFTBL today in the same pattern that I had at launch for Monster Bash. Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho!

But having also got MB to 3 stars with the first round of timed challenges, I got my first shot at a daily challenge on this table, as a one ball challenge, starting with an easy one. The normal level took another few attempts to beat, and I was making progress on the hard challenge, then suddenly passed it before I'd even realised after the game crashed and reloaded

I'm pretty sure it had me aiming for 80m as the targeting the hard challenge, but it seems as though someone moved the decimal point, since I think it gave me the reward at only 8m.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Now that the timed challenge is over is there any way of winning table parts for the new tables??? I'm still getting coins on the regular challenges. I was able to get Monster Bash halfway to level 2 during the timed challenge but only getting 1 part every 5 hours for 3 days I really couldn't play enough to get it to level 2. I wasn't too worried because I assumed when the timed trial was over I could earn parts during the regular challenge like before. Is that not so?

I wound up using coins to bypass the 5 hour cool down period, so I was able to unlock level 2 for around 54 coins. I had around 220 coins that were burning a hole in my pocket and MB is one of my favorite tables, so that was an easy decision.

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
CFTBL question: Not sure about this, but collecting ´creature ´ to increase multiplier during multiball, does that supposed to reset once multiball end? Or is it supposed to stay for future multiball?

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Ok! Got a new amazing score!

A4532-B3-F-DDA6-44-D8-816-C-6398-EC47-F935.jpg

Sad part is on ball one, i achieve 2.8 billion, and just simply got nervous and screw al the balls after that lol.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
CFTBL question: Not sure about this, but collecting ´creature ´ to increase multiplier during multiball, does that supposed to reset once multiball end? Or is it supposed to stay for future multiball?

I found this rulesheet which explains everything very nicely. After each super Jackpot, the base Jackpot value doubles for the rest of the game. The playfield multiplier last as long as you have the multiball going and I don't know what the setting is on Zen's table but it can be x3 or has high as x5 playfield.

http://pinball.org/rules/creaturefromtheblacklagoon.html

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts