Android: Purchased Monster Pack showing as 2 stars

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
Hope farsight's watching this thinking "the time to swoop in is now!" With their 50 brand new tables they have prepared and have been waiting for just the right moment to deliver the sweeping final blow to zen. But you know I just made that all up so highly doubtful. but would be cool :)

It feels like the guys from Farsight allready took over Zen Studios behind the scenes. :)

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Re: the fact that you can't earn parts for the new tables in the normal daily challenges - does anyone remember when this changed in the last release? I recall it being set up this way for the first few weeks after release, to encourage people to buy the unlocks or dump a bunch of coins into resetting the timed challenges. I'm pretty sure it was changed after just a few weeks with the last "regular" release (Hurricane/Road Show/White Water) and parts started showing up on all the regular challenges.

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Seams like a lot of nonsense to get to play pinball.

Absolutely. Its a non-sense.

I bought the IOS pack at two stars, did it impulsively, forgetting two stars going to give you half the content. Ask with email support to have it move to 4 stars, seem not possible, cant refund on their side, told me to contact Apple support for refund, and purchase is nor eligible for a refund. Now waiting from a response on their side to see what can be done. Christ i paid 10$ for half content, and will need to spend another 10$ once i hit lvl 3 to upgrade to lvl 4.

I mean, can we just stop the **** up and just play pinball without any **** here and there already? Im ****ing starting to really miss Farsight, well for their IOS version and on how they did things work there. Not complaining with consoles and pc, i think its done right, but this ****ty app is plain garbage.

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
I tried playing the new tables a few times but I just can’t enjoy them with this bad taste in my mouth.

Me too. Pay the same amount on other platforms, get the whole thing. Pay it on mobile, get half credit. I am feeling scammed. A customer should NEVER feel scammed.

Zen, I would find it hard to believe that someone in your company isn’t reading these complaints. They are here. They are on your Facebook page. I am sure they are somewhere else on the internet as well. So, with that in mind...You need to address this issue. You have created a problem, made people upset, and now you must confront and solve it. Because I PROMISE you, this issue is not going to go away. But my business sure will if this isn’t addressed. I don’t care how good the tables are. A company MUST deal with people in a responsible and even handed way with lots of communication for me to do business with them. I feel I am no longer getting that from Zen. And after MANY years of business with you going all the way back to the Xbox 360, that makes me sad. Never felt this way before. But then, that’s because you have never pulled this kind of thing before either.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.