Williams Classic Arcade flipper physics and ball weight and physics

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah I have to say I don't think I'd care at all for a "broken down" version of the table in FX3. One of the main advantages with digital is consistent condition and not having to worry about that real world stuff when you just want to sit down and play a quick game of one of your favourite tables. :p

Agreed. I’m almost scared to play my real pin sometimes just because I’m worried about breaking something and dumping more $$$ into it lol.

Hammerjoe

Jan 28, 2020
I was in town the other and stopped by an arcade and was happy to see a Monster Bash machine there... well let me tell ya that the physics in the app are nothing like the real thing.
The ball does not behave the same way.
On another note the place as set up the tilt so sensitive that it was impossible to nudge the machine. The slightest touch and it would tilt. It was impossible to play.

Hammerjoe

Jan 28, 2020
Im not sure if you folks are taking advantage of this week extra challenge with the fish tales table but I played over 20 games today with the coins provided each time after a challenge. I have actually got more coins than I've used.
It gives 4 parts per game so 80 parts is nice.
Im kinda tired of playing already. :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Monster Bash is another one of those that can play wildly different machine to machine. A lot depends on the rubbers and kick out strength of the scoop. If your location had the tilt set to ultra sensitive, they might have had other features set up to make the table different from what Zen modeled it after.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.