Arcade1up Pinball?

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Arcade1up still has no details on the website for the Williams table. Hopefully one will include why the woman is holding a cup from a fast food joint at home.

AttackMarsPinballLifestyle_forshopify_600x.jpg

Looking at the guy, I'm nervous about hurting my back on this machine.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
You can't sit and play pinball!

(looks at the chair he's sitting in that he plays FX3 from)

Hey, that's a good idea :D

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Now that I bothered to even figure out what Haptic Feedback means :)o), my remaining question regards the warranty and the ability to change out failed components. I'm really falling under the "I need to get the Williams Table" category. But the warranty is 90 days! How easy will it be to fix things if things need fixing (getting components, replacing them physically)?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Now that I bothered to even figure out what Haptic Feedback means :)o), my remaining question regards the warranty and the ability to change out failed components. I'm really falling under the "I need to get the Williams Table" category. But the warranty is 90 days! How easy will it be to fix things if things need fixing (getting components, replacing them physically)?

The solenoid motors will be easy to swap out, they’re literally plug and play. Arcade 1Up stuff is fairly simplistic in build, it’s essentially IKEA furniture easy. They sell parts on their website too. I’ve swapped out the joystick and buttons on my SF2 cab for better that was found on Amazon, and it was a breeze. What I’m saying is, don’t worry too much. Most electronics you buy that are if a ‘toy’ nature carry a 90 day warranty max anyways. The Well Played cab only has a 30 day warranty!

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
The ad for the product is a red flag as they show virtually no actual game play, just a few blips, meanwhile they show kids and adults acting like they have never seen an electronic device before.

I love it, that template hasn't changed since the 80's.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.