Nudging up does not give tilt warnings

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
Posted this in another thread allready but i am wondering if this happens on other platforms aswell.
You can achieve huge scores abusing this. Hope it will get a fix soon. You dont have to worry losing the ball to the outlanes now, just spam the thumbstick forward and its good

Makes you wonder about all those high scores on the leaderboards now.
Playing on ps4.

Edit:

This probably has been possible for a long time now. I remember watching a good player on twitch playing fx3 and was amazed everytime he simply nudged the ball to the other flipper no problem.
I know its possible to do it without getting tilt warnings but how he did it the table should have tilted

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I'm playing the PS4 version (US) and I get tilt warnings when I nudge upwards.

Zen usually gives you 2-3 tilt warnings before the actual tilt and those tilt warnings rest over time. Usually they rest if you don't nudge for 15 seconds or so.

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
I'm playing the PS4 version (US) and I get tilt warnings when I nudge upwards.

Zen usually gives you 2-3 tilt warnings before the actual tilt and those tilt warnings rest over time. Usually they rest if you don't nudge for 15 seconds or so.

Maybe it only happens in EU regions? I dont know if they release different versions for different regions.
But as I said I can just spam forward nudge without getting tilt warnings or tilting the table.

Edit:
Just checked again with an different controller and then it gives me tilt warning nudging forward.
Really weird because the amount of nudging looks the same. If I knew how to upload a video i would show it.

Well then I have got the best pinball fx controller money can buy.

Last edited:

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
After taking another look it looks like the controller nudge the ball not forward that much as it should.
So its definitely a controller issue

Edit:
So makes you wonder how do you prevent PC users from abusing something like this?
Its probably not so hard to use some gamepad apps to adjust the analog sticks just so they dont trigger the tilt warnings. Its funny when you think about it and seeing all those big scores pc users set on the leaderboard compared to consoles

Last edited:

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
You can limit nudge on DS4 controller with rubber rings. One or more, different thickness.
Now you can achieve huge score on PS4. :)

131EYFT.jpg

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
You can limit nudge on DS4 controller with rubber rings. One or more, different thickness.
Now you can achieve huge score on PS4. :)

131EYFT.jpg

Ye people may find all kinds of methods to do these things but it is cheating right? Unless they change how the nudging works in this game there is probably no way to prevent this from happening. In the end it doesnt really matter. My case for example, something went wrong internal in the gamepad and it doesn't give me the tilt warning nudging forward. No idea for how long this is the case but im not throwing away the controller. Its my best and newest one and works fine on all other games.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.