Williams' Collection Volume 6 guesses

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I really hate those announcements of an announcement. I guess it could be worse, they could have announced yesterday that an announcement on the announcement was coming today. That DEFINITELY would have been worse.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Like the 30 second teaser trailer of the 1:30 minute teaser trailer before the official 2:30 minute trailer comes out a month later? And then a week before the movie comes out, they offer five 30 second trailers for TV that spoil everything, along with the first 6 minutes of the movie online.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
....and then the announcement comes, and they say the infamous "SOON". Everyone would then proceed to go &$&*%#growl#%&*%snarl%$#*&%$!!!!!!

LOL!

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
If the announcement is next week, we can guess a mid october release. Oh well. Surprise us and replace the SOON by NOW.

Curratum

Oct 10, 2019
I'd say if it's just another week, you don't bother with going through the absolute faff of having another announcement for the release, given it's so close.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
The post notes "we just need a little bit of time", which indicates present tense, not needed as in past tense. So a while longer now?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Well so much for my hopes of Halloween themed tables this year. I guess Funhouse is kind of creepy, but not exactly what I had in mind.

Keep in mind, that many European countries don't celebrate Halloween. Hungary being one of them. Zen is aware of the holiday, but they don't really care for it much and won't go out of their way for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.