Williams' Collection Volume 6 guesses

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Nah, this June there is the UEFA Euro 2020 and football is Europe's #1 sport so World Cup Soccer will definitely be in the pack of June; who knows maybe they will include NBA Fastbreak and do so a sport-themed 2-pack :p

In the 1% probability that it's not the case, then please ZEN JUST DO IT, I know you are reading this...
and you need a Taxi to take people to and from the ground. sounds great pinfan7 :cool:

pinfan7

Banned
May 19, 2019
and you need a Taxi to take people to and from the ground. sounds great pinfan7 :cool:
icon14.png
icon14.png
icon14.png
:D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We will have an interview with Mel on Thursday at 3:30pm PDT on our Twitch channel. Hopefully he'll drop some nuggets for us all to chew on. Feel free to watch live and post comments and questions. I already have a list, but I do read comments as we go and will incorporate any as needed.

twitch.tv/blahcade_pinball

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
im putting something together right now involving pencils as flippers and some marbles. got a big roll of solder wire gonna try and make some return rails. the lights sounds and scoring will have to be in my head

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Just bringing up something here....In this twitter post, the first sentence is 'Let's Play a Little Game'. May not seem like much, but that is what Q says on his mode from Star Trek Next Generation.

I hope we will get non-TPA tables, but this seems 'suspicious'.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I'll tell ya, Volume 6 seems like it's taking forever to happen. Gonna take many years to catch up to TPA at this rate. And yeah, I too am hoping for tables not already in TPA, but I'll buy anything they release, just like I did for TPA.

Gusbomb

Jun 15, 2018
Just bringing up something here....In this twitter post, the first sentence is 'Let's Play a Little Game'. May not seem like much, but that is what Q says on his mode from Star Trek Next Generation.

I hope we will get non-TPA tables, but this seems 'suspicious'.

One time I was very late buying a birthday gift for my niece whom I see every weekend. One Saturday she was all smiles and asked "Did you remember my present?" Like the Grinch answering Cindy-Lou Hoo, I said "Even Better. Guess what animal I'm thinking of." That resulted in 20 minutes of giggly animal-chat. I successfully repeated this for the next four months until I finally got around to bringing the gift. Thank God for 6-year-olds. Sorry, 7.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
next generation would be pretty cool. though if its just next gen and we dont see anything else for a bunch of more months than lame. i feel like since this was such a wait they either have been working on other projects or maybe they had to wait for farsight licences to expire.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'll tell ya, Volume 6 seems like it's taking forever to happen. Gonna take many years to catch up to TPA at this rate. And yeah, I too am hoping for tables not already in TPA, but I'll buy anything they release, just like I did for TPA.

Well I'm sure they've had to deal with Coronovirus just like everyone else-and thus may have had to cut back on personnel working there. Purely speculative I know. To Zen's credit, they are redoing so many early-TPA tables that have needed remastering.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
the virus is sure to hold things up a bit yeah. but were talking months of down time before any sort of lock down was in play. and they said other teams deal with the other zen games, so the fx3 people been doing something.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Zen hasn't sold us a season pass and hasn't produced what we have already purchased. They don't owe us anything... other than releasing Stern's Monopoly pinball table. If they don't get us that after acquiring Stern rights immediately, I'll be posting a lot of passive aggressive posts questioning the worker's at Zen's manhood.

But otherwise, they owe us absolutely nothing.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Zen hasn't sold us a season pass and hasn't produced what we have already purchased. They don't owe us anything... other than releasing Stern's Monopoly pinball table. If they don't get us that after acquiring Stern rights immediately, I'll be posting a lot of passive aggressive posts questioning the worker's at Zen's manhood.

But otherwise, they owe us absolutely nothing.
The internet wouldn't be the internet without passive aggressiveness after all.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i think the odds of them aquiring farsight and farsight's deals, or just the TPA part of farside is greater than the odds of them partnering with stern. its clear that farsight has decided TPA isnt worth putting effort into, they will sell it off at a fair price if confronted.

Members online

Members online