No Good Gofers

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Has anyone else noticed how the sand trap "hit the moving light" hits C in KICK but on TPA it would hit K?

I'm also curious, the lines said by the Gofers are different, is this due to a different censorship level setting?

The audio quality also seems much clearer than TPA, is this due to TPA emulating the hardware vs Zen which I assume do not?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Has anyone else noticed how the sand trap "hit the moving light" hits C in KICK but on TPA it would hit K?

I'm also curious, the lines said by the Gofers are different, is this due to a different censorship level setting?

The audio quality also seems much clearer than TPA, is this due to TPA emulating the hardware vs Zen which I assume do not?

It varies from machine to machine.

Gofers has a toggle in the Operator Menu, which either sets the game to "Rude" or "Very Rude". That being said, no, the voice lines are the same.

The sound of NGG on TPA dates back to PHoF Williams Collection from 2009. They emulated the display but not the audio directly. Zen is completely emulating the ROMs.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I have a question that may have been asked before. This is the first Zen table pack I've purchased. I got it on Steam. Of the 3 tables, only one gives me a view of the plunger knob so I can see how far I'm pulling. The other two aren't doing that.

Is there a setting I need to tweak? I think Gophers is one that doesn't show the knob.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
I've noticed playing the demo of TOTAN that I can't see the notch for power with the plunger like I can in TPA. The plunger also makes a squeaking noise when it gets pulled back. Did Zen get a TOTAN with a squeaky plunger?:confused:

Members online

Members online