2020 Predicitions

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
FX2/ZP2 was the main platform for five years before FX3 came along only 2 years ago. I just don't see another platform coming along that fast. Certainly not 2020 fast. In addition, as FX4 would be a new game, it would likely call for renegotiations with IP holders and possibly the loss of more tables as we saw with the update to FX3 (They *still* haven't gotten Super League Football back in).

Back to the original topic, after seeing Episode IX, I'll dig deeper and put my guess for the next Star Wars pack as:

Rise of Skywalker 3-pack

Rise of Skywalker table
Sith themed table
Luke Skywalker themed table

With a Mandalorian table pack likely sometime down the road.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
FX2/ZP2 was the main platform for five years before FX3 came along only 2 years ago. I just don't see another platform coming along that fast. Certainly not 2020 fast. In addition, as FX4 would be a new game, it would likely call for renegotiations with IP holders and possibly the loss of more tables as we saw with the update to FX3 (They *still* haven't gotten Super League Football back in).

FX3 came along when it did because of license issues, not the other way around. They could have continued along with just updating FX2 had it not been for expiring contracts with certain partners.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
fx3 will be backwards compatible and all purchases you made on your ps4 or xbox will transfer over to the new console. zen and every single other company who released games on xbox1/ps4 will have no say in this it will just be the way it works. i think the reason we never saw resolution or graphics increases for ps4 pro and such is they may have been assuming they could release a 4k version on ps5/xbox as a reason to buy everything again. anyways whatever they do you will still be able to play all the stuff you bought on the next gen without buying again for the second or third time.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
At some point on my ps4 pro during the last couple packs i noticed it started claiming that fx3 is "pro enhanced" but i cant figure out what they enhanced because it doesn't say anywhere. I have a 4k TV but the graphics look the same from when it was not enhanced so I'm not sure if they bumped up the rez slightly and I'm just not noticing it, or maybe lighting is better but also i'm not remembering what it was like before, wish i had a before and after, or someone would say what they did

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.