FX3 tournament

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
I think it is going to be fun. He is still fine tuning the details so anybody interested should add their own ideas.

What I Iike about the tournament is that it is Williams only, Classic Arcade, 10 tries only

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
this sounds cool, do you need to play on a specific platform (ps4/pc/ect) or is it crossplay? might have to buckle up and pay for ps+ or whatever just for this. could play on pc but I feel more comfterble with the my tv/couch setup than my computer desk.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
It is crossplay.
Connect your PC to TV and connect your controller to PC. Then you can play on TV sitting on the coach. :)
PC is much better. PS4 is so laggy.

Mar 9, 2012
this sounds cool, do you need to play on a specific platform (ps4/pc/ect) or is it crossplay? might have to buckle up and pay for ps+ or whatever just for this. could play on pc but I feel more comfterble with the my tv/couch setup than my computer desk.

I don't think FX3 on the PS4 requires PS+.. Pinball Arcade doesn't to play Tournaments..

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
PC is much better. PS4 is so laggy.
It's the other way around for me, since the PC version eats up so much processing power. My laptop just can't handle it without heavy optimization.

I haven't experienced any lag on the PS4. Usually lag on consoles is due to TV settings. Unlike PC monitors, video enhancers are turn on by default. These enhancers are design for movies and tv series (24fps) and not for video games (~30-60fps). Simply changing the picture mode on the TV to "game" or "computer" will resolve that problem.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
PC is a big variance, either it runs really well or it's sluggish. It depends on the build.

For me, playing FX3 is the superior option because of the option to turn Vsync off. Much better reaction times given the extra frames.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.