Has the Mac been forgotten?

Jay

May 19, 2012
Although the native Mac version did receive a recent update, the menu system remained the same and the odd behaviors of some tables remained. For instance (and yes, I know Williams tables are no longer sold) the Black Knight table on Mac still has the same glitches as when it debuted. And the Steam version for Mac is the same. The Steam version for PC is fine. Does anyone think the Mac version of TPA will get some TLC? Or should I just forget about it and stick with the PC version?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
at this point i wouldnt expect them to fix anything bally/williams that doesnt already work. the pc steam version is the best there is but also not bug free. maybe some day a really awesome person will figure out how to mod it or make tools for a community to fix all the issues.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I don't know anything for sure, but it seems like TPA is just dead. Play it for what it is (in fact, it is the most played game on my PS4 for the 2nd year) but don't expect anything further as far as new content or bug fixes.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
New version today, on Steam for Mac. Says version 1.81.1#5
I'm not sure what's changed, but there were no updates to the tables.

Jay

May 19, 2012
New version today, on Steam for Mac. Says version 1.81.1#5
I'm not sure what's changed, but there were no updates to the tables.

I noticed that too. I can’t tell what’s changed. It plays the same for me.

Jul 2, 2012
I suppose the Mac App Store version is actually dead? No more updates since 10 months ago – and just taking a look at the game today after more than a year of a break, nothing seems to have changed in the meantime. Feeling bummed, all of my tables are there and there's apparently no way to transfer these to Steam to be able to play on PC...

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
dont worry farsight promised if you bought the tables before the cut off they would be supporting and fixing them forever. any day now. yep. lol

Members online

Members online