Play real Batman 66 online!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Haven't seen any posts about this, but there is a real Stern Batman 66 pinball machine that a streaming crew has put a camera on top of and connected the flipper buttons to a computer and this machine is live streamed and you can play it from your home on your PC using keyboard to control flippers!! It is very cool!!

The machine is in Finland and there is a slight lag which obviously gets worse the further away from the machine you live but people from all around the world play and put up scores and after a while you get used to the lag and the shots and it gets really fun. It works best if you're connected with ethernet cable cause wifi adds more lag, also chrome works best but firefox also works.

I think they have plans to stream a machine from the US in the future too so maybe this is the future of "digital" pinball, I'm personally having more fun than ever with this compared to Pinball Arcade or pinball fx :D

check it out and play a game! (it's totally free of charge and no ads or anything)

https://www.surrogate.tv/game/batman66

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
this has been going on for a while now, at some point 5 or so months back i stumbled onto it on twitch. I didnt get what it was as I didnt watch it long, but i remember those plush dolls. this here link clearly isnt twitch but they either did or still also have it going there too, i dunno. not going to bother trying it since the mentioned lag, but still a pretty cool novelty, maybe someday the tech will exist where this can be done without lag. luckily for me this table is currently set to free (as is every table) at the Wicked Pissah Pinball Pit where I go and play league, but it's only a guest game so it will sadly be leaving soon. Chuck can only fit 22 tables in his basement but he has a bunch out at locations and allot of friends who borrow trade with him so he constantly switches things around. It's not a public venue it's just Chuck Webster's basement, but if anyone is ever in the boston area (actually outside of boston in town called wakefield) and it's a friday during league season I can bring you in as a guest. and if you happen to live in the New England area, i cannot stress this enough... join the New England pinball league!!! it's the best fun you will have believe me.

Last edited:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Lag on BM66 has improved for me - enough to defeat the Penguin and the Joker (on different games).

Interesting stream about the hardware behind it will be on in a few hours

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.