Birthday Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Jeff , have a great bloody day , I wish you all the best and may you have many many more !!!:D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thank you, my friends! Actually getting some remodeling done on the new place so I can get around in my wheelchair a bit easier. They’re putting in a new bathroom vanity today. The wife also made me a blackberry pie so I’m loving life. :D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Happy bday Jeff! I’ll take blackberry pie over birthday cake anytime. Good luck with the renovations.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks, fellas! Finally finishing up the construction on my pad. Hoping to get my game room set up soon (knocked down a wall to open it up a bit) and get my pin back up and running. :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks, fellas! Finally finishing up the construction on my pad. Hoping to get my game room set up soon (knocked down a wall to open it up a bit) and get my pin back up and running. :)

Hows the guitar playing been going? What have you been listening to/playing lately?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hows the guitar playing been going? What have you been listening to/playing lately?

Good good, brother, thanks for asking! Mostly been listening to the tried and true stuff, old blues, Allman Brothers and such, which reminds me, I found this cool video the other day that’s an animated mash up of every era of the ABB with live audio from each lineup:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Allman Bros is a good rut to be stuck in. Always been one of my favorites. One of my top live bands ever as well. Saw them a few times and wish I could have seen them a few more times.
Cool Vid!

I've been on a Magic Sam kick lately.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Allman Bros is a good rut to be stuck in. Always been one of my favorites. One of my top live bands ever as well. Saw them a few times and wish I could have seen them a few more times.
Cool Vid!

I've been on a Magic Sam kick lately.

Wish I could say I saw them even once, so I certainly envy you!

Right on. I always try to squeeze in a few Magic Sam licks when I play Sweet Home Chicago.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.