Arcooda Introduces the Dynasty Vertical Pinball Machine

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
We have kickstarted our Arcooda Video Pinball: Take 2 Relaunch with the introduction of a new, versatile machine; the Dynasty Vertical Pinball machine.

The Dynasty Vertical Pinball machine takes a horizontal video pinball machine and turns it into a space-saving alternative. It adds its own unique features to make it one of the most innovative products on the market. It features impressive programmable LED lighting, three high definition monitors for the backglass, playfield and DMD, side buttons for pinball games and more!

You can find out more information here: https://www.arcooda.com/introduce-dynasty-vertical-pinball-machine/

For more information, keep an eye on Arcooda’s social media channels or contact their office at sales@arcooda.com. We’ll be making periodic announcements for more product information.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Pretty snazzy. The double arcade stick layout is exactly what I would want when I’m not playing pinball, and all the extra ports and what not are a very nice touch.

Any chance of a bartop version?

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Looks good. Will the cabinet come preloaded with the Pro Pinball Arcade Edition, as it appears in the software list link for this cabinet?

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
There's definitely a chance for a bartop version. Designs/prototypes were developed as part of the overall Arcooda Pinball work.

Yes, we'll also be preloading Pro Pinball Arcade Edition onto the cabinets.

Last edited:

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
I am curious. Have the horizontal type Arcooda Standard, Pro, and/or Ultra Cabinets that were announced in June 2018 been delivered to the Purchasers yet? I have yet to see any discussion or reviews of any of those three horizontal cabinets post-release anywhere (including on the Arcooda Facebook Page). I see that at this moment those three are still listed for sale at https://www.arcoodapinball.com/ under the "PURCHASE ARCOODA PINBALL\Please Send Your Inquiry Below\Cabinet" drop-down .

I almost bought one of those original horizontal Arcooda Pinball Machines/Cabinets back then, not knowing when they would be manufactured. Instead I wound up purchasing the Arcooda Pinball Arcade Steam Unlock Key.

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Yes, we'll also be preloading Pro Pinball Arcade Edition onto the cabinets.

Thanks for confirming. That is interesting then as Barnstorm must be in contact with you, whereas there has been no communication to Kickstarter supporters for over 2 years now, people who invested sometimes in excess of £100/120 euros. They obviously won't be delivering the rewards but as they delivered the game with a few promises missing, I would hope as a gesture of goodwill (or more a case of being reasonsble) they will release any enhancements on Steam. After all many of us put our faith in their project, invested heavily, trusted them, and they have not fulfilled many of their promises. I understand maybe they just ran out of cash, and you know what, if they just just that I would say "ok I understand, that's life, at least we got the game'. The Ultra game is incredible and you can't take that away from them. The effort must have been immense, but just need a bit of honesty from them.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
I am curious. Have the horizontal type Arcooda Standard, Pro, and/or Ultra Cabinets that were announced in June 2018 been delivered to the Purchasers yet? I have yet to see any discussion or reviews of any of those three horizontal cabinets post-release anywhere (including on the Arcooda Facebook Page). I see that at this moment those three are still listed for sale at https://www.arcoodapinball.com/ under the "PURCHASE ARCOODA PINBALL\Please Send Your Inquiry Below\Cabinet" drop-down .

I almost bought one of those original horizontal Arcooda Pinball Machines/Cabinets back then, not knowing when they would be manufactured. Instead I wound up purchasing the Arcooda Pinball Arcade Steam Unlock Key.

Unfortunately it was never released. We refunded all the customers who wanted their money back. We've had a number of delays (software, cabinet manufacturing and PCB production) which significantly delayed the entire project. The latest updates are that we've moved production to South Korea, that many of our PCBs have now been remade/tested, and we plan to ship the Ultra machines at the same time as the Dynasty cabinet.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Unfortunately it was never released. We refunded all the customers who wanted their money back. We've had a number of delays (software, cabinet manufacturing and PCB production) which significantly delayed the entire project. The latest updates are that we've moved production to South Korea, that many of our PCBs have now been remade/tested, and we plan to ship the Ultra machines at the same time as the Dynasty cabinet.

Thank you, Arcooda, for the information. It sounds like it will go very well this time around! I also want to say that in 2018 I found that members of the Arcooda Team were great for me to work with when I was inquiring and working out details about potentially purchasing a cabinet, and then again when I purchased the software.

Last edited:

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
Thank you very much for the replies and info. Any word on pricing yet?

Hi Jeff, we plan to have the full price structure on the 3rd of March, when we'll also start collecting orders. We're having some issues at the moment because of the coronavirus. We've been talking with our office in China but it doesn't look like the factories will be back to work anytime soon. At the present moment, we still plan to announce the price on the 3rd, as well as the full options of cabinets.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
Thank you, Arcooda, for the information. It sounds like it will go very well this time around! I also want to say that in 2018 I found that members of the Arcooda Team were great for me to work with when I was inquiring and working out details about potentially purchasing a cabinet, and then again when I purchased the software.

Thanks for your kind words Seattlemark.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
We're also open to any feedback on the machine anyone has. For example:

1. Would you prefer the machine to come with or without a PC? Or would you prefer a sandbox style PC where you can add your own components?

2. What about cabinet stickers? Would you prefer the sleek solid black, or would you like it to include a defined set of stickers (for example, Haunted House like in the LED video)? Or would you like the option to choose your own sticker?

We'll definitely be posting more information on the current features we have planned, but we're always open to feedback and suggestions.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
We've very sorry, but there are huge supply/logistics problems at the moment due to the coronavirus. Because of this, we have been unable to offer pricing and shipment schedules yet. However we'll stay in touch once we have news.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Just got pinged about this and thought it was worth sharing (with great disappointment).

I really hope the folks at [MENTION=7221]Arcooda[/MENTION] are going to be coming back again after the situation with manufacturing stabilises.
31b82dbcc0a22a0d0f5952ecdc4627eb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.