No advancement in Matchup?

Oct 15, 2013
So I played Matchup a while back, when most of the tables for the week were Williams/Bally, and I ended up placing in the top 5 or so. Well when I went back a couple weeks later I click on Matchup and it says I earned 0 league points and am still in Bronze III. What the hey? Is it a glitch or is it set up so if you miss a week of the Matchup without logging in it's as if you never played? I should have advanced in rank because I was in the top 5 overall scores for that Matchup week.

It's already a silly mode because you get unlimited chances and it obviously favors people who have all the tables and like to grind. Some kind of actual league mode would be neat. Tournaments were nice at first but now that I'm maxed out on XP and high scores don't save what's the point? A weekly challenge system would be cool, maybe you could earn cosmetic rewards or something. Battlefield V has this sort of thing, keeps you playing because you are always unlocking new weapons and cosmetics.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
hmm, some glitch, seems like you should have advanced. i played the week with CFTBL in it and got the gold for second place, which i think is a league advancement. if you play a new week you can lose the advancement if you don't place high enough, i'm pretty sure.

Members online

Members online