Zen Covid-19 Care Package (FREE TABLES!!)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
From Zen...

To help keep those spirits high, we'ver created a special care package to offer hours of free Pinball FX3 content inspired by the iconic creations of Lusasfilm Ltd., Marvel, and 20th Century Studios. This package is absolutely free until April 8, and all nine tables from these DLC three-packs are yours to keep forever: Star Wars Pinball (The Empire Strikes Back, The Clone Wars, Boba Fett), Marvel Heavy Hitters (Deadpool, Venom, Civil War), and Aliens vs Pinball (Aliens, Alien vs Predator, Alien: Isolation). To enjoy them, just make sure you've also downloaded Pinball FX3, which itself is always free.

This is only on Steam, not consoles. This was put together quickly by Zen and the participating parties, and to get it to consoles would have delayed this by weeks and weeks. So if you've yet to download these, or even if you don't have a PC that can run FX3 well yet, download now and enjoy later!

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
They don't seem to be showing up on zen2 app for OS X.

Yeah, not available on OS X. Windows only. Got my hopes up!

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

I would guess that fall into the category of it being specifically for FX3, where on OS X it just stayed Zen 2. Bummer. Find someone's PC, create a Steam profile on it, and download now to save for later :D

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012

I play on MacOS as well (Zen Pinball 2) and the tables are not offered there. They are on FX3 on my Windows machine under Steam most definitely...although the package was kinda hard to find.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i havnt check if they have any sales going right now, but what id really love is to log in and see marvel and star wars tables with nice discounts on ps4

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Over on Twitter you can tell Zen what console and region you are in, and they'll be randomly give away Volume 4 or 5 packs to make up for not having this free deal.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Well, that's quite nice... Just downloaded them so I can play it on my PC as well. I already own all tables on my PS4, so.. it's just for extra.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
That was definitely a nice treat, and a couple of those tables make me more of a zen fan. I owned bobs burgers on my Mac, and was always disappointed at the lack of depth. The rulesets and gameplay on some of these tables definitely makes me interested in their other tables.

That being said, recreations of real tables are still my favorite, and I'm hoping for a nice Williams package soon.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.