Looks like Zen updated upgrade requirements

TJGilbert21

Apr 19, 2013
Guys, just last night (4/6/2020) I had all the table parts I needed to upgrade to the 4-star level on my last 4 tables, but now I need to earn another 50 parts on each all of a sudden!! I was so close! I just needed to earn, like, 325 more Zen Coins and then I would've had them ALL! But now I'm really set back! Anyone else seeing this problem? :mad:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Can you tell me what it is reading as parts needed? In other words, is it showing 50 of 100 right now or 100 of 150? Because in the past you needed 100 parts per table.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
My tables are at various levels, its still 5 parts to upgrade to level 1, 15 for level 2, but its now 50 for level 3, and 100 for level 4. Theatre of magic was ready to upgrade to level 4 now its at 61/100.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Nothing has changed then. It’s been 100 parts needed since Volume 4. I’d have to double check, but it might have even been that for Volume 3.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Come to think of it, that is what it was before. Maybe its only been at 30 (+3000 tickets) for level 3, and 50 (+100 coins) for level 4 on Android recently and now reverted to what it was supposed to be.

TJGilbert21

Apr 19, 2013
I think you guys are right! I always thought you needed 100 parts too, but it looks like the most recent update simply kicked me back down to 50 parts each, so I had to get all those parts over again....

BUT!!

I FINALLY UNLOCKED ALL THE TABLES!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I AM FREE OF THIS TYRANNICAL MONOTONY! The best part is that I now have SO MANY excess tickets that upgrading any new tables that come out should be a cinch!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I think you guys are right! I always thought you needed 100 parts too, but it looks like the most recent update simply kicked me back down to 50 parts each, so I had to get all those parts over again....

BUT!!

I FINALLY UNLOCKED ALL THE TABLES!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I AM FREE OF THIS TYRANNICAL MONOTONY! The best part is that I now have SO MANY excess tickets that upgrading any new tables that come out should be a cinch!

Take this momentary advantage to collect coins. You will now always get at least one as part of the 3 card flip. Try collecting at least 100, ideally 300, before the next pack and then the ONLY thing you’ll have to worry about is parts, which will be super easy to collect as there’ll be limited time events that dump the new parts on you in large quantities.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I am still slogging to 3 stars on my least favorite tables (Junkyard, Safe Cracker, Party Zone) and I've only gotten one table to 4 stars (AFM), but that's a Zen coins issue rather than a parts issue at this point. Tickets are not coming super fast either, so I don't know how long it's going to take me to 4 star everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.