Shaman Typhoon mission help

BionicJim

Apr 2, 2014
I've been playing Shaman on FX3 for Steam for quite awhile and though I'm pretty sure I've mastered most elements of the table, the one thing I can't figure out is how to accomplish the Tornado mission once started by spelling ELEMENT.

Here's what I know:

After spelling ELEMENT and selecting the Tornado (whirlwind icon), then spelling CAST, the mission is started.
The goal is to get all of the whirlwinds spinning in the same direction.
When hitting any of the whirlwinds, one of three things happens-
  1. Nothing
  2. It reverses direction and spins slowly
  3. It reverses direction and spins quickly
Unfortunately, it also seems to affect one of the other whirlwinds by reversing it.
It results in an endless process of hitting one and two switch directions so it is impossible to get them all spinning in the correct directions.

Other shots on the table seem to affect these somewhat, but not in a knowable way. If you shoot one of the CAST sink holes, you get a score (150,000) on one or more of the whirlwinds. The DMD will show one or more whirlwinds on it, which I don't know what it means. If you shoot the volcano or trick ramp, you also get score bonus (sometimes) and the DMD will show a whirlwind either on the left, right, or center, or sometime 2 of them.

From random shooting I can go for 15 or 20 minutes before all of sudden they are all spinning quickly in the same direction. At this time I can make each shot and complete the mission.

I've literally played this game for 20 hours and have tried my best to decipher this mission, but am baffled. Any help will be appreciated. I'd love to get a walkthrough of what each shot does with examples so I can follow along. The table guide is useless. The Shoryuken guide also doesn't describe it in detail.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.