Is this game dead?

Surf1der

May 22, 2012
This forum certainly seems dead. I got a new iPad and I was able to restore my Pinball Arcade purchases. When I went to the Stern Pinball app everything looked different. I know I had purchased AC/DC and I thought I purchased Star Trek as well. I tried restoring purchases but every table seems to be listed as free. When scrolling through tables in the terrible UI, there were multiple instances of the same table on the same page and other pages as well as you scrolled through them. I tried playing AC/DC and the DMD was blank and there was no music at all. Granted it's been some time since I played the game but the app seems to be hot garbage.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This forum certainly seems dead. I got a new iPad and I was able to restore my Pinball Arcade purchases. When I went to the Stern Pinball app everything looked different. I know I had purchased AC/DC and I thought I purchased Star Trek as well. I tried restoring purchases but every table seems to be listed as free. When scrolling through tables in the terrible UI, there were multiple instances of the same table on the same page and other pages as well as you scrolled through them. I tried playing AC/DC and the DMD was blank and there was no music at all. Granted it's been some time since I played the game but the app seems to be hot garbage.

Consider the game dead.

The forum as a whole isn't dead, there's just not a lot to talk about at the moment.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i can confirm the stern vr android app as being total clunky garbage half the time, and then randomly works now and then. you should be able to see a list of all your purchases ever made under your account in the apple or play stores if you poke around.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.