Thread: Is this game dead?

My Devices
    Ipad 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this game dead?

This forum certainly seems dead. I got a new iPad and I was able to restore my Pinball Arcade purchases. When I went to the Stern Pinball app everything looked different. I know I had purchased AC/DC and I thought I purchased Star Trek as well. I tried restoring purchases but every table seems to be listed as free. When scrolling through tables in the terrible UI, there were multiple instances of the same table on the same page and other pages as well as you scrolled through them. I tried playing AC/DC and the DMD was blank and there was no music at all. Granted it's been some time since I played the game but the app seems to be hot garbage.

My Devices
    Surface Book 2 and Pixel XL 2
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf1der View Post
    This forum certainly seems dead. I got a new iPad and I was able to restore my Pinball Arcade purchases. When I went to the Stern Pinball app everything looked different. I know I had purchased AC/DC and I thought I purchased Star Trek as well. I tried restoring purchases but every table seems to be listed as free. When scrolling through tables in the terrible UI, there were multiple instances of the same table on the same page and other pages as well as you scrolled through them. I tried playing AC/DC and the DMD was blank and there was no music at all. Granted it's been some time since I played the game but the app seems to be hot garbage.
    Consider the game dead.

The forum as a whole isn't dead, there's just not a lot to talk about at the moment.
    Find me on:
    Twitter | Google+ | Blab.im | GitHub | LinkedIn

My Devices
    Xbox 360, Samsung s8, gear VR, PC, OUYA, PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can confirm the stern vr android app as being total clunky garbage half the time, and then randomly works now and then. you should be able to see a list of all your purchases ever made under your account in the apple or play stores if you poke around.

My Devices
    PS3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game is very much alive. Any future development appears to be dead.

My Devices
    PS4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I saw how much better the Williams tables looked and played on Zen, I was glad TPA is dead.