NOEX free camera mod for 1.70.6 not working PLEASE HELP!!

dirtyharry22

May 26, 2020
I have followed all steps I can find

running dx11 and in the 1.70.6 version
I have found the correct code for this version and have it in the offlinedata.tpa file
whenever I launch the TPAfreecameramod.exe
it brings up the v2.05.3 version
and says its only supported to the game 1.71.28 version

I cant seem to get this to work.
I have nearly a 100 tables on this version and want to use it on my offline setup.

Does anyone have the actual TPA file I need or what else do I need to do.
I have turned off my internet and launched it all and it still says incorrect version.

Any help is greatly appreciated

I have also put in a outbound rule to block the TPA file to not go online and it still give me the incorrect version dialog box

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I have followed all steps I can find

running dx11 and in the 1.70.6 version
I have found the correct code for this version and have it in the offlinedata.tpa file
whenever I launch the TPAfreecameramod.exe
it brings up the v2.05.3 version
and says its only supported to the game 1.71.28 version

I cant seem to get this to work.
I have nearly a 100 tables on this version and want to use it on my offline setup.

Does anyone have the actual TPA file I need or what else do I need to do.
I have turned off my internet and launched it all and it still says incorrect version.

Any help is greatly appreciated

I have also put in a outbound rule to block the TPA file to not go online and it still give me the incorrect version dialog box

Please paste here what you've in your offlinedata.tpa please.

dirtyharry22

May 26, 2020
from all my research this is what I have

DQpbU2V0dGluZ3NdDQpNb2RWZXJzaW9uPTEuOTINCg0KW1RQQV0NCkdhbWVWZXJzaW9uPTEuNzAuNg0KUHJvY2Vzc05hbWU9UGluYmFsbEFyY2FkZTExDQpXaW5kb3dOYW1lPVBpbmJhbGwgQXJjYWRlIERYMTENCkNsYXNzTmFtZT1HYW1lV2luZG93Q2xhc3MNCkJhc2VDYW1lcmFPZmZzZXQ9MHg2NDANCkJhc2VDYW1lcmFPZmZzZXRFeHRyYT0wDQpCYXNlQ2FtZXJhUG9pbnRlcj0weEFGRDNFNA0KRnJlZUNhbWVyYT0weDI1RjJCQQ0KVGFibGVOYW1lPTB4RDAwOEY3DQpWZXJzaW9uUG9pbnRlcj0weDVDMjI4MA0KR2FtZVN0YXRlPTB4RDE4QUZDDQo=

The filename must be OfflineData.tpa not OfflineData.m0d-------did this too

I am using a version of pinball arcade that asks to be ran in admin mode
not sure if that matters but no matter what I did I cant get it to work

my pinballarcade11.exe seems to not be working anymore since trying to get it to work.
I do have direct x 12 installed on my machine and yes this was a downloaded torrent with 95 games and running 1.70.6 version ----its a legit working version all games run perfect in pro mode

I would really love to get this working at least in cabinet mode so I can play in my cabinet with VPX and FP
thanks for your assistance

dirtyharry22

May 26, 2020
I have direct x 11 version working every time but for some reason
even with internet off and tpa free camera mod keeps booting to newest version
I even have it blocked in a outbound rule.
any help is appreciated... issue is the freecameramod.exe keeps starting up to v2.05

dirtyharry22

May 26, 2020
okay I figured it all out
I didnt change the code correctly and when I used C++ to update the code on the offline .tpa file it booted to the correct version and works well!

thanks so much for making this
should be really cool to use in my cabinet

does cabinet mode settings on the TPA detect when you use two monitors, right now it has red cab mode only ? or is that actual cabinet mode in the pinball arcade app?

Last edited:

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
may i have that file, i need the 1.70.6

EVERYTHING has been told two posts above :

DQpbU2V0dGluZ3NdDQpNb2RWZXJzaW9uPTEuOTINCg0KW1RQQV0NCkdhbWVWZXJzaW9uPTEuNzAuNg0KUHJvY2Vzc05hbWU9UGluYmFsbEFyY2FkZTExDQpXaW5kb3dOYW1lPVBpbmJhbGwgQXJjYWRlIERYMTENCkNsYXNzTmFtZT1HYW1lV2luZG93Q2xhc3MNCkJhc2VDYW1lcmFPZmZzZXQ9MHg2NDANCkJhc2VDYW1lcmFPZmZzZXRFeHRyYT0wDQpCYXNlQ2FtZXJhUG9pbnRlcj0weEFGRDNFNA0KRnJlZUNhbWVyYT0weDI1RjJCQQ0KVGFibGVOYW1lPTB4RDAwOEY3DQpWZXJzaW9uUG9pbnRlcj0weDVDMjI4MA0KR2FtZVN0YXRlPTB4RDE4QUZDDQo=

The filename must be OfflineData.tpa

Just create a file named OfflineData.tpa which contents :
Code:

thompson welding

Oct 6, 2020
ive tried that over and over, it still says its for the newest version not 1.70.6

thanks tho for your help, i super appriciate it

he said he had to recompile or something, i just tried it again for the fun of it and same, says for 1.71 or whatever and closes

Last edited:

Members online

Members online