So really, What do you think is up with Zen?

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
If Zen got the Casandra Peterson (Elvira) rights, then we can expect a two pack for Halloween this year of Scared Stiff and Elvira and the Party Monsters.

Given my name here, it’s no surprise that I would totally be down with that! I would definitely like Catcus Canyon too. Love that table. I’m looking forward to whatever they do.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
There's only one announcement Zen could make that would twinkle my toes... Pinball FXVR for the PlayStation 5.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Shutyertrap. Can you confirm or deny that you currently have a Beta from Zen at the moment?

With betas I can neither confirm or deny anything until Zen has given the green light to do so. This was part of the NDA agreement all beta testers agreed to back when Fish Tales was in the works.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
With betas I can neither confirm or deny anything until Zen has given the green light to do so. This was part of the NDA agreement all beta testers agreed to back when Fish Tales was in the works.

Hopefully they get you an Arcade1up cabinet sent out to you when the time is right. You know, a proper review copy.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hopefully they get you an Arcade1up cabinet sent out to you when the time is right. You know, a proper review copy.

Speaking of, we have lined up an interview with Robert from Arcade 1Up that we are tentatively planning for this Tuesday. We’ll be going live with it as part of our 200th podcast episode. Just working out what time it’ll be done at. We sent over a large list of questions, hopefully we can get responses to them all.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well you can deny if your not doing one..

Ah, but I can’t. Using logic, if I am able to deny but cannot confirm, and presuming I am always being truthful, at some point I would no longer be able to deny, which in and of itself would then be a confirmation. By neither confirming or denying, I am able to maintain being truthful without breaking the confidence of my NDA.

In other words...

The very next thing I say is true.
The last thing I said was false.

Mar 9, 2012
Ah, but I can’t. Using logic, if I am able to deny but cannot confirm, and presuming I am always being truthful, at some point I would no longer be able to deny, which in and of itself would then be a confirmation. By neither confirming or denying, I am able to maintain being truthful without breaking the confidence of my NDA.

In other words...

I tried.. lol

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012

In other words...

shutyertrap must be a Vulcan...;)

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018

In other words...

Careful you could hurt someone with logic loops!!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
A pinball message from our COO (Mel Kirk)

"Hi everyone, I know this has been a very slow year for pinball releases -- oddly, the slowest in our 13-year pinball development history.
Behind the scenes, we're working on large-scale pinball projects that will set the stage for the next 10 years ahead of us. There are multiple projects in simultaneous development, and I am confident to say that they are our greatest and most ambitious projects yet.
And here's some good news: We're getting ready to announce new tables in mid-July! I also expect that we will make other announcements in 2020 so that you'll all know what to expect in 2021.
All in all, the gaming industry is going through big transitions -- services and platforms are shifting, and we're working hard to position digital pinball correctly. Thanks for your patience and for staying with Zen over the course of this 13-year pinball journey."

https://twitter.com/zen_studios/status/1276168044688089091

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Are the new tables going to be announced in mid-July or released in mid July? The wording seems a little confusing.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Are the new tables going to be announced in mid-July or released in mid July? The wording seems a little confusing.

Zen has typically announced the names of the tables contained in the next pack a couple of weeks or so before the pack is actually released. You should expect a post with a hint picture or something along those lines, then a later post with all the tables identified with the actual release date.

Last edited:

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
I hope that they are adjusting the physics on the older table packs aswell when the new tables drop. There is a big chance thats not gonna happen Until fx4.

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
So its half july and it looks like Zen dropped an announcement for another announcement early august.

Lets hope they release some news about new tables.

Didnt they say we will get the table announcement half July? Maybe not.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
So its half july and it looks like Zen dropped an announcement for another announcement early august.

Lets hope they release some news about new tables.

Didnt they say we will get the table announcement half July? Maybe not.

Where is the announcement on their August announcement? I can’t seem to find it on any of their social media pages

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.