So really, What do you think is up with Zen?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I think it more likely has to do with Arcade 1Up Pinball, as those will release late Aug to early Sep (I believe) and the expo show would have been the logical spot to debut the final version of the cabs and what content will be on them.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
So will there still be an FX3 announcement this week (with table pack release a couple of weeks after)? I was thinking that would have been made today.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
if its just jackbot who dunnit and cactus canyon how anticlimatic will that be lol... indiana jones! indiana jones!!! we want!!! we want!!!! Indiana Jones!!!!!! ��

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
I'm still hoping for "Revenge From Mars" which I really think they can do with animation on the table which is their forte'.

Granted, the animation will need to change based on various triggers, so there could be lots of memory overhead.
But I still think if anybody could do it, Zen can!

SavvyChimp

Aug 9, 2015
I'm still hoping for "Revenge From Mars" which I really think they can do with animation on the table which is their forte'.

Granted, the animation will need to change based on various triggers, so there could be lots of memory overhead.
But I still think if anybody could do it, Zen can!

Yes me too, really want Revenge from Mars and it makes sense to do but maybe Zen is not capable because when Shutyertrap was asking for questions to ask Mel on his podcast that was the question I submitted and Shutyertrap did ask him but Mel basically said its not a something they are looking at but did not rule it out but considering how many tables are left why would they not be looking at that table considering its not licensed and they have Attack from Mars.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I guess they aren’t making an announcement this week after all. I think they would have done it by now if it were coming today.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
I guess they aren’t making an announcement this week after all. I think they would have done it by now if it were coming today.

A recent Steam post...

linne_zen [developer] 2 hours ago
"Hi Guys! As you mentioned, Funhouse is one of the all time favorites, and also one of my personal favorites, so I would be also really happy to see that table in the game! Unfortunately, we still don't have the news about the new tables, we would still like to ask a little little little bit of patience. That is because we want to give you the perfect result of our latest project. Thank you very much for your understanding!"

Plus it has now been 14 days since Zen has pushed out an update to those that know what is going on.

Last edited:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Wonder if something has been found in the beta that isn't a trivial fix?

Zen have just sent out the newsletter by email as well - it only has the 2 current sales in it, and a link to the latest (#201) Blahcade podcast.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.