Contacting Zen / Customer support

Mar 11, 2012
Hi all,
Just wondering if any folks have had success in contacting Zen support?
I have an issue with an Android purchase which was made on the 10th July and not showing.
I have sent (a polite, quite detailed) email but have heard nothing.
is this the best method of contact? -----> support@zenstudios.com <------
thanks for any info.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Yes, that's the proper email address. If possible, initiate the email from within the app that you're having the issue with (Zen Pinball, Williams Pinball, etc. under Settings). Doing so will automatically generate the specs of the device that the app is installed on and will help Zen to properly address your issue.

The delay may also be due to the current pandemic...I'm sure Zen are currently somewhat shorthanded and may take longer to reply back to you. Maybe give it some more time.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
i bet the servers are down, seems like every weekend now. haven't played 2day, but i bet they are down. :(

edit:well, for once in 3 weekends the servers are up! glad to be proven wrong! :)

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Linne_zen posted on the Steam forums regarding the issue:

"Hi Everyone! Unfortunately, we have experienced a number of server issues over the past period, and the latest installment of that was this week you yourselves are aware of. We are committed to get these server problems sorted out for good, and make them a thing of the past. Until then, we want to say a huge thank you for your patience and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our servers should be back to working order now, we will try our best to make this status long-lasting."

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
i bet the servers are down, seems like every weekend now. haven't played 2day, but i bet they are down. :(

edit:well, for once in 3 weekends the servers are up! glad to be proven wrong! :)

It's been moved forward to wednesday this week. But now.. Check it now. :)

Last edited:

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
There was problem around 11AM (CEST) but a little later it's OK here. I've been playing all afternoon (9pm now)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.