Williams Pinball Volume 6

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Not really concerned with how many they can put out...as long as there is something new periodically. What they release is worth waiting for as the tables are all literally works of art in my eyes.

How about even just one table release but more frequently than a “table pack”? What’s the reasoning behind having to release a group of tables as opposed to just one?

Something new to relieve the grinding (which a lot of us have been doing) or to make the grinding worth it. Grinding for Zen Coins and Arcade Tickets is getting really old...also seems like they are upping the target scores to make things more "challenging" but it's just getting more frustrating.

They need to reward more substantially when you level up...I'm at level 38, approaching level 39. The most I get after all the time that it takes is one Zen Coin for the reward and maybe some arcade tickets and a ball or ball trail use (I could care less about the balls and ball trails). I can earn at least one Zen Coin (now that I can't earn table parts) for completing just one Challenge. Leveling up takes a long time and should be worth much more than one Zen Coin. :confused:

C'mon Zen, let's make leveling up more rewarding...

Just my opinion

agreed about the leveling up - disappointing reward for sure
I have been grinding while binge watching throughout the pandemic
currently at 4,141 coins and 220,320 tickets - up from almost nothing after the last pack purchase - its been way tooooooo loooooooonnnnggggg
I have now switched to learning piano and binge watching!

edit: oh and level 56

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Wonder what is happening here

https://steamdb.info/app/442120/dlc/

Some DLC's show recent updates. 2 Star Wars packs, Portal, and Bethesda last week and a few others earlier in August. I've not really looked at the page before so don't know how frequently things change, some are presumably just minor bug fixes. Some that were released when FX3 was released have never had an update, but the majority have had one sometime in 2020.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Wonder what is happening here

https://steamdb.info/app/442120/dlc/

Some DLC's show recent updates. 2 Star Wars packs, Portal, and Bethesda last week and a few others earlier in August. I've not really looked at the page before so don't know how frequently things change, some are presumably just minor bug fixes. Some that were released when FX3 was released have never had an update, but the majority have had one sometime in 2020.

This is what happened. Added review_percentage – 60 Added review_score – 5

Things that have nothing to do with the actual files contained within a game or dlc do get updated from time to time. You can look into to the history tab for complete changelogs.

And to add, anything related to bug fixes or game updates will show up in the public depot https://steamdb.info/app/442120/history/. From there do a search (Ctrl-f) for "public" scroll to the first result and click on the patchnotes link https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/4474143/ and you will see what has changed.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
okay what the hell! it stopped giving me coins and is giving me table parts and is acting as if i didnt have them all already???? suddenly says i need parts on a bunch of tables i already had???!!!! what did they do???

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
okay i had a bunch of tickets saved up but i didnt upgrade to 3 stars on every table... so i upgraded some of them just now... for every table i didnt yet have 3 stars they took away 10 peices!!! they did this in a shady way that since you couldnt see them you wouldnt know... i worked for all those taken away peices, this is not okay

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
New tables by Christmas 2020? Be it Volume 6 or another set brought forward due to ongoing time needed for Vol 6.

My confidence in getting any new tables ‘soon’ is dissipating more and more each passing day accompanied by total silence from Zen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
farsight will probably release something sooner lol

Ha! I'm still waiting for "Spirit of '76" which they (apparently) still have the "rights" to.
It beats me as to why they haven't released any new Gottlieb tables. You'd think that they would at least want some additional tables for their Toyshock partnership!

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Ha! I'm still waiting for "Spirit of '76" which they (apparently) still have the "rights" to.
It beats me as to why they haven't released any new Gottlieb tables. You'd think that they would at least want some additional tables for their Toyshock partnership!

Its the other way around. Does Toyshock want more tables from their Farsight partnership? If they decide they do and will pay Farsight to make them then that seems to be just about the only way that new tables could appear in TPA. Doesn't look probable, but not impossible if sales in the run up to Christmas go really well.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I still enjoy many Farsight tables (got them all). I don't bother with the ones Zen has re-done. Diner is awesome, Centaur, Taxi, Twilight Zone...etc

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
yeah ive been delving into that giant farsight table library allot these days, zen is amazing for sure but ive become just so damn bored with the zen tables having played them so much. what i really miss is real pinball, i havnt played a pinball machine in real life since mid march and im having withdrawl :(

Last edited:

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
yeah ive been delving into that giant farsight table library allot these days, zen is amazing for sure but ive become just so damn bored with the zen tables having played them so much. what i really miss is real pinball, i havnt played a pinball machine in real life since mid march and im having withdrawl :(

Same here, I have been back to playing TPA a lot. Ghostbusters, EBD, Paragon, F14. I agree that Diner is awesome too.

I'm cautiously excited that Zen has been spending their time NOT developing new content for Williams for so long that we're going to get a re-energization of that platform very soon.

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
What about fixes/updated physics to the older packs. Any news about that?

Surely they could not have spent all this time just on alphanumeric displays. :confused:
The bug list seems to get longer with each release and no fixes are coming between packs. Even Farsight fixed more bugs than Zen, shockingly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.