Tables vanished from collection on XBone

Tan Coul

Mar 15, 2012
I logged into FX3 on my Xbox One for the first time in a few months today, and it's showing I own 10 of 96 tables, and only FT, CV, NGG, TAN, MB and CFTBL from the Williams collection. I've bought every Williams pack on release, and around half of the original tables when they were on sale. I'll contact Zen Support (though it's disappointing that there's no contact information in the app itself that I can see) but before I do I wanted to check if this has happened to anyone else, or if there's a "quick fix" that I'm overlooking? I've tried Import Tables but it just comes back with an error message, and I can't see any other useful options.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I logged into FX3 on my Xbox One for the first time in a few months today, and it's showing I own 10 of 96 tables, and only FT, CV, NGG, TAN, MB and CFTBL from the Williams collection. I've bought every Williams pack on release, and around half of the original tables when they were on sale. I'll contact Zen Support (though it's disappointing that there's no contact information in the app itself that I can see) but before I do I wanted to check if this has happened to anyone else, or if there's a "quick fix" that I'm overlooking? I've tried Import Tables but it just comes back with an error message, and I can't see any other useful options.

You might have already done this,but try a hard reset on your Xbox. That usually clears up any Xbox Live issues that I’m having. Worth a shot. Also,you can find the game on your home page,select options and try to redownload them

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Did anyone else lose MsSplosion Man and the Soccer tables from FX2?

Zen support & Microsoft blamed each other, I got nowhere.

Tan Coul

Mar 15, 2012
Yes, already tried those, no joy. I'm pretty sure the tables I still have are the ones I bought through the Microsoft store, while the ones that have vanished are the ones I bought "in app" but I don't think that gets me any further, except it also means there's no audit trail of purchases on my Xbox account, so I'm not even sure how I can go about proving to Zen that I ever bought them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.