why did zen take away earned table parts?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
on the android version i had collected every table part and was being awarded coins. but i did not upgrade every table to 4 stars. i kept a check list on all my parts because i am insane like that and wanted to know exactly how many peices were left on the 2 star ones that i could not see, i had 100% every peice. i upgraded a bunch of the tables to see what was going on, for every table that was only upgraded to 2 stars they took 10 peices away. why did zen screw us out of table part we already collected?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
yes. suddenly i began recieving parts again, and when i upgraded a bunch of the 2 star tables to see if they really were not collected anymore they were 10 peices short (other than the several peices i had just recollected). i had only 3 starred and 4 starred my favorites ignoring my least liked tables.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
on the android version i had collected every table part and was being awarded coins. but i did not upgrade every table to 4 stars. i kept a check list on all my parts because i am insane like that and wanted to know exactly how many peices were left on the 2 star ones that i could not see, i had 100% every peice. i upgraded a bunch of the tables to see what was going on, for every table that was only upgraded to 2 stars they took 10 peices away. why did zen screw us out of table part we already collected?
Did you contact support about this?

If you haven't contacted them I'm not sure discussing it here will get the issue fixed for you.

And it sounds like it should definitely be fixed.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
nah i just grinded for a couple hours and got them all back, kind of more wanted to check and see if this was a wide spread thing posting here

Echeos

Jun 5, 2013
Just logged in to play for the first time in a few weeks and it happened to me too. I was earning coins the last good while. Had 218 of them, then started seeing table parts in my winnings again. Pretty annoying.

Members online

Members online