Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pinball Arcade and Stern Arcade PS4 running on the PS5

My Devices
    iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro, xbox One X, ps4 Pro and a fuly kitted out pincab
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is only 660gb left over on the PS5, the 200gb taken is for the OS and quick load/save/swap I guess.

wolfson: You saying if a user doesn't have a portable external drive, they can't download PS4 games?!? I know you can play them from there (though I thought that wasn't "ready" yet but are you saying they HAVE to be on there?

My Devices
    PC(Steam).
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^Wow.....660 gig space for a console aimed at 4k 120fps and RT, so just were are all those 4k and Rt textures going to be stored, in lal lal land. lol

How many game are you going to be able to store on that 4/5....games the PS4 and over 80/90 gig, and that is for 1080p textures. lol
    Steam: The Omega Man
    XBox: The Omega M4n

My Devices
    XBox 360, Wii U, PS4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The loafer View Post
    there is only 660gb left over on the PS5, the 200gb taken is for the OS and quick load/save/swap I guess.

wolfson: You saying if a user doesn't have a portable external drive, they can't download PS4 games?!? I know you can play them from there (though I thought that wasn't "ready" yet but are you saying they HAVE to be on there?
    You can download your PS4 games to the internal drive from what I've heard. I think currently, you can't store PS5 games on an external drive, and they are working on that.

My Devices
    XBox 360, Wii U, PS4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyone that has all the tables for Pinball Arcade and tried them on PS5? I just want to make sure they all work since this game is on the list of games that may experience problems on PS5, but it doesn't say what those problems are.

My Devices
    XBOX1S , laptop , PS5
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The loafer View Post

loafer it`s all confusing for my pea brain , you can store PS5 on the outside hard drive but you can`t play them , but you can transfer to the inside hard drive from there . the youngsters at EB Games said there are no outside hard drive for the PS5 yet . the extra space for an added hard drive inside the console has been turned off for now . RevengeFan i have played quite a lot of the tables and so far all good . i would have played more but i`ve been playin Project Cars 3 , Dirt 5 and NFS Heat . i`m very happy with te console . al my PS4 games play really well on the PS5 .

My Devices
    XBOX1S , laptop , PS5
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a little vid on the PS5 which might help .

My Devices
    XBOX1S , laptop , PS5
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry i got mixed up with XBOX , you can`t store PS5 games on your PS4 external hard drive . spins my head haha

My Devices
    PC(Steam).
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^What!, you can't even store PS5 games on a external storage device, this is madness, the internal SDD is way too small for modern games yet they won't even allow you to store your library on a external device so you don't need to keep downloading them, like you can do now with last gen, hell you can do it on the new xbox consoles, so why are Sony not allowing it, this is nuts. lol
    Last edited by Firefox2000; 11-28-2020 at 05:52 AM.

My Devices
    XBOX1S , laptop , PS5
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firefox , from what i have managed to find out , we are going to wait until they decide when to bring the extension hard drive out . i`m using my old extension from my PS4 for all of my PS4 games , every game works except for Isle of Man 2 . i get my XBOX in about 10 days but i have already bought and picked up a 1 TB card . not exactly cheap $356 au which is about $220 us . they are screwing my little brain . once everything settles down we should be fine , i hope . personally i think XBOX has the better setup .

My Devices
    Andriod, PS3, PS4.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The storage space of the PS5 is a complete joke.. and you know the special extension drive is gonna cost a ton..

My Devices
    XBox 360, Wii U, PS4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfson View Post
    loafer it`s all confusing for my pea brain , you can store PS5 on the outside hard drive but you can`t play them , but you can transfer to the inside hard drive from there . the youngsters at EB Games said there are no outside hard drive for the PS5 yet . the extra space for an added hard drive inside the console has been turned off for now . RevengeFan i have played quite a lot of the tables and so far all good . i would have played more but i`ve been playin Project Cars 3 , Dirt 5 and NFS Heat . i`m very happy with te console . al my PS4 games play really well on the PS5 .
    Thanks, it's good to know that the Pinball Arcade will work whenever I can get a PS5. I wonder why it was on that list of problematic games then.

My Devices
    PC, PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeFan View Post
    Thanks, it's good to know that the Pinball Arcade will work whenever I can get a PS5. I wonder why it was on that list of problematic games then.
    Because it's somewhat problematic on PS4, so they were likely seeing those same issues on PS5 during BC testing, not realizing they're just existing issues in the program.

My Devices
    PC(Steam).
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfson View Post
    Firefox , from what i have managed to find out , we are going to wait until they decide when to bring the extension hard drive out . i`m using my old extension from my PS4 for all of my PS4 games , every game works except for Isle of Man 2 . i get my XBOX in about 10 days but i have already bought and picked up a 1 TB card . not exactly cheap $356 au which is about $220 us . they are screwing my little brain . once everything settles down we should be fine , i hope . personally i think XBOX has the better setup .
    Insantiy. sheer insanity. lol

My Devices
    PS4, PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And... has anyone tried TPA on the PS5 yet?
    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123