Unreliable servers

PaulJansen

Feb 1, 2020
Let me begin with saying that I hate the Zen iOS app for Williams. I don’t like the freemium system and it ruins the pleasure of Pinball. Just shooting around to gain the goals and disliking the idiot mess of coins, parts, tickets and so on. “Simply don’t play” one should think. Yes, that is right, but there is no alternative to play it on My ipad. I joined the digital pinball this year so I have no Williams tables from Pinball Arcade.

Ok, that said, now the problem. In My opinion zen’s tables are from great quility. But to get them is a more and more a problem last weeks. Their servers are a mess! I lost many rewards due to crashing heen I watch the video. After watching it there is an error and boom...gone are the points. Sometimes the app totaly stops after receiving the points and it does not add the prices to My Total. Verf anoying to put it mildly. But now there is even a biggen problem. I wanted to buy coins for 1 euro. After I paid the price the app doesn’t add the bought coins but I allready paid! That is happening since two Days. It is no big investment but it is making me angry. I have sent the problem with some screendumps I’ve maid and the prove that I’ve paid for it but I didn’t receive a reply.

Ok, my point. If you don’t just sell your tables for a fixend price and let us do some challenges which require server interactionele you MUST have servers to rely on. I don’t like this system and I more dislike all the errors that the server isn’t ready for it!

Is Zen the right company to exploit the beautiful Williams legacy? There are only 3 new tables made this year, if they go on stretching up the meaning of “soon available” for pack 6 we might have 0 new tables this year ��. Their servers are completely unreliable. And watch out with buying assets, they might not deliver what you have paid for. If they force us to play it on their way, have your gear up and running!

Last edited:

ODB123

Mar 7, 2021
56K modem on up

have we truly made progress

Grinding out daily challenges

Will we ever see success?

The challenge is nigh

But these thumbs are weary

I won the prize!

only to see it vanish into ether

eery