Crowfall

francisbaud

May 14, 2020
Anyone is playing Crowfall here? I first stumbled upon this MMO 5 years ago, when looking for a MMORPG with little PvE grind. I've not been disappointed so far, even though there are things that still need to be polished. One thing I find cool about this game is that all maps are procedurally generated (parcels of terrain are stitched together using a kind of Tetris system) which means that no map is the same: kind of the sense of exploration we get when first discovering a map in Real-Time Strategy games. If you want to give it a try the Beta has just started and it's free.

Here's a video showing the in-game world:

francisbaud

May 14, 2020
Closed Beta is pretty sweet so far, with PvP skirmishes happening every day. There's no NDA so there are plenty of videos of PvP and sieges on YouTube.

Many improvements to the game in most recent patches : performances optimization, mounts/caravans/refineries added to the game, passive training (which was considered an obstacle to active gameplay) was replaced by item-based progression.

Gruesome elements still are in the game, including necromancy, frankenstein-ian mechanics, sacrifices to the gods, etc.

yq3Q0LX.jpg

Members online

Members online