Thread: Williams' Collection Volume 7 guesses

My Devices
    PS4, Android, Switch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayder View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Zen version of Black Hole. I really enjoy that table, but Farsight screwed up the background sound on it in one of their last updates (how long ago was that now?) and it doesn't repeat on PS4 anymore until the ball hits something to cue a different sound, then it will play a single loop of the background sound again. And by the time I upgraded my PC to actually be able to play modern games games, TPA lost the Bally/Williams license, so I don't have it there. Sigh.....
    Errrr..., Black Hole is a Gottlieb table. It should still be availble to purchase on PC version of TPA. Most likely you will need to buy a Gottlieb bundle pack to get it though.

My Devices
    Playstation 3, iOS, Playstation 4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed that pinball fx3 says I own 99 out of 99 tables. Since the next release will be the 100th tables, maybe it will be something licensed/special like Indiana Jones

My Devices
    PS4, Android, Switch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    I just noticed that pinball fx3 says I own 99 out of 99 tables. Since the next release will be the 100th tables, maybe it will be something licensed/special like Indiana Jones
    I was thinking of the same thing.

My Devices
    PS4, PC
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We want Indy for xmas.

My Devices
    PC, PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Errrr..., Black Hole is a Gottlieb table. It should still be availble to purchase on PC version of TPA. Most likely you will need to buy a Gottlieb bundle pack to get it though.
    DOH! My bad.

My Devices
    Steam, iOS, Oculus Rift
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taxi
    Cyclone
    F-14 Tomcat

Don稚 care that they are all in TPA. Give me Zen versions. (With proper cabinet view angles)

My Devices
    iPhone 8 plus, XBOX 360, PS3, PS4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Radical!, Black Knight 2000, and Jackbot, unless they are sticking dough from other games to give us Addams Family, Twilight Zone and T2, you never know...

My Devices
    iPad Pro, iPhone 12, VPCabs Vertigo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want “Bad Cats”, “Indiana Jones”, and “Revenge From Mars.!

(Not asking for much, am I??)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
    Updated most wanted FarSight list: 鉄pirit of 76 (Gottlieb) 鉄impsons (Data East) 釘ig Bang Bar (Capcom)
    Most wanted Zen list: 迭evenge From Mars, 的ndiana Jones, "Terminator 2", "Bad Cats"

My Devices
    iOS, PSN
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didn't work for TPA - but might as well try again here

CONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Devices
    Fullsize Virtual Cab (PC), xBox 360, Android Nexus 7 2012
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suffocater View Post
    I so hope for F-14 Tomcat.
    Agreed that a great table. I saw a real one in pristine condition in a retro shop in France near the Geneva border about 3-4 years ago. It was only about 1100 euros but at the time I wasn't sure if I was staying in the country so I couldn't buy it. I am kicking myself to this day.

In the meantime there is a great VPX version released last week. I hope Zen can achieve the lighting like this:

Need to play the video at 720p 60fps quality to see fluid ball motion.
    https://youtu.be/ApmzGIY5pxE

My Devices
    iPhone6, iPadAir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taxi, and I hope ramp shooting is not so hard like fish tales. It's so hard to make a series of shots on fish tales (i'm not a good player but on TPA version it was not that hard and fun)

My Devices
    PS3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any word on a release timeline? If it is six months, I can live with six months, but it'd be nice to know if it'll be a while.

My Devices
    PC, PS3, iPad 8th gen
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zen never announces release timelines.

My Devices
    iPad iPhone MacBook iMac
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be happy when any new Williams table is released. We are in the 4th year of Zen having the license and it is very very very silence at the Williams development. Introducing physic pinball machines, new StarWars tables, new Zen tables, freaking with VR......but Williams?

My Devices
    PS4, Android, Switch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulJansen View Post
    I would be happy when any new Williams table is released. We are in the 4th year of Zen having the license and it is very very very silence at the Williams development. Introducing physic pinball machines, new StarWars tables, new Zen tables, freaking with VR......but Williams?
    We won't see any until the Pinball FX (reboot) releases.

My Devices
    PC/Steam
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I mean, we can still make predictions. Granted, the gates are wide open now that 1) we have Space Station and 2) Pinball FX will now be a T rating.

If they're doing the remaining 3-pack of unlicensed DMD's for Volume 7, so be it!

Otherwise I expect them to continue refining the alphanumerics and keeping the pack structure as before. There are still several games that have never been done before.

My Devices
    iPad 2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinballwiz45b View Post
    2) Pinball FX will now be a T rating.
    Somehow I壇 missed this news and it is VERY promising. It痴 no coincidence that the three remaining unlicensed dmd tables Cactus Canyon, WhonDunnit and Jack.bot are the ones that contain the most gambling and alcohol. Totally tame of course but this censorship rubbish has been my only bug bare of these awesome new recreations.

Also means Bride of PIN.BOT, Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, Bram Stokers Dracula...the list goes on, can hopefully appear in some form in the future.

(Can I just check, I know they never confirm release dates, but have they confirmed that there IS a pack 7 happening in future?)

My Devices
    All of them
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieval_Gofers View Post
    Somehow I壇 missed this news and it is VERY promising. It痴 no coincidence that the three remaining unlicensed dmd tables Cactus Canyon, WhonDunnit and Jack.bot are the ones that contain the most gambling and alcohol. Totally tame of course but this censorship rubbish has been my only bug bare of these awesome new recreations.
    Also means Bride of PIN.BOT, Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, Bram Stokers Dracula...the list goes on, can hopefully appear in some form in the future.
    (Can I just check, I know they never confirm release dates, but have they confirmed that there IS a pack 7 happening in future?)
    No, Zen hasn't confirmed anything regarding any future Williams tables or packs. All we have had are a couple of statements "...one is a Holy Grail..." and "...tables that take much longer to make..." made by Mel in various interviews.

Many believe the Holy Grail is possibly Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, and the tables taking longer may be in reference to licensing hurdles.

My Devices
    Xbone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still play Pinball Arcade about as much as Zen. Dracula has good replay for me, but it could use some modern pizazz

My Devices
    Playstation 3, iOS, Playstation 4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zen just posted on Facebook a picture of a stripped playfield asking if anyone recognizes which table it is. It is Fire. So I guess that will be in pack 7 whenever they announce it.

My Devices
    Ipad Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the next gen of Pinball FX sees a focus on tables not already done by Zen, that痴 a big plus. Good choice here. I only saw this table a few times IRL and loved it.

My Devices
    iOS, PC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah if its Fire that will good. It's not a deep ruleset but I like the theme and find it a challenging game to play. They gotta get the bell sound right when you drain after scoring the multipliers. If you can't hear that bell dinging over the sound of all the other pins then its not done right.

My Devices
    PS4, Android, Switch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgar View Post
    Zen just posted on Facebook a picture of a stripped playfield asking if anyone recognizes which table it is. It is Fire. So I guess that will be in pack 7 whenever they announce it.
    I wouldn't read too much into this. The photo was from a fan on Twitter showing off their game room and Zen just reposted it. The stripped playfield was made into a table and it looked like Zen really didn't know which machine it came from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12