Williams' Collection Volume 7 guesses

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I haven't seen a thread for Volume 7 guesses yet?

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Jack*Bot at least! I would love to see the whole trilogy of those games, even in one pack. But that would be a bit to similar perhaps :p

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I think they are going to do another alphanumeric pack. My guesses are The Machine: Bride of Pinbot, High Speed, and Bad Cats.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
Honestly, I'd like to see the Black Knight Trilogy. (1980's Black Knight, 1989's Black Knight 2000 and 2019's Black Knight: Sword of Rage)

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
The other unlicensed DMDs: JackBot, Cactus Canyon, Who Dun It. There are plenty of good alphanumerics to choose from: Bride of Pinbot, Taxi, Diner, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Earth Shaker. ;)

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
Honestly, I'd like to see the Black Knight Trilogy. (1980's Black Knight, 1989's Black Knight 2000 and 2019's Black Knight: Sword of Rage)

Nice idea and I would love to see it, but that won’t be happening anytime soon, if ever. SoR is a Stern game, too new, and the game would have to be reworked to allow for the video elements which are so prominent on new machines these days.

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
From Bally : Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Fathom
Not in TPA : Medusa, Mousin' Around, Radical!

From Williams: Pin-Bot, Diner, Firepower
Not in TPA : Barracora, Blackout, Grand Lizard

Or maybe Zen could use their connection with Disney and make Indianna Jones: The Pinball Adventure From Williams....

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
After spending countless hours studying all the facts and then Spending another 4.5 hours meditating further before finalizing my decision, I believe without any doubt that my bestest best guess for vol 7 is... that it will be released sometime before the end of 2021

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
After spending countless hours studying all the facts and then Spending another 4.5 hours meditating further before finalizing my decision, I believe without any doubt that my bestest best guess for vol 7 is... that it will be released sometime before the end of 2021

LOL, I expect that is correct. Do keep in mind however that any licensed tables aren't part of a numbered pack so its entirely possible that the next 2 releases may be a licensed WMS table (with or without a Zen original in same pack), and then the Mandalorian.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , Eight Ball Deluxe would be great Dan , my fave Taxi , Jokerz mentioned above by StrakaC . now that`s a top 3 :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.