Williams' Collection Volume 7 guesses

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I mean, we can still make predictions. Granted, the gates are wide open now that 1) we have Space Station and 2) Pinball FX will now be a T rating.

If they're doing the remaining 3-pack of unlicensed DMD's for Volume 7, so be it!

Otherwise I expect them to continue refining the alphanumerics and keeping the pack structure as before. There are still several games that have never been done before.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
2) Pinball FX will now be a T rating.

Somehow I’d missed this news and it is VERY promising. It’s no coincidence that the three remaining unlicensed dmd tables Cactus Canyon, WhonDunnit and Jack.bot are the ones that contain the most gambling and alcohol. Totally tame of course but this censorship rubbish has been my only bug bare of these awesome new recreations.

Also means Bride of PIN.BOT, Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, Bram Stokers Dracula...the list goes on, can hopefully appear in some form in the future.

(Can I just check, I know they never confirm release dates, but have they confirmed that there IS a pack 7 happening in future?)

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Somehow I’d missed this news and it is VERY promising. It’s no coincidence that the three remaining unlicensed dmd tables Cactus Canyon, WhonDunnit and Jack.bot are the ones that contain the most gambling and alcohol. Totally tame of course but this censorship rubbish has been my only bug bare of these awesome new recreations.
Also means Bride of PIN.BOT, Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, Bram Stokers Dracula...the list goes on, can hopefully appear in some form in the future.
(Can I just check, I know they never confirm release dates, but have they confirmed that there IS a pack 7 happening in future?)

No, Zen hasn't confirmed anything regarding any future Williams tables or packs. All we have had are a couple of statements "...one is a Holy Grail..." and "...tables that take much longer to make..." made by Mel in various interviews.

Many believe the Holy Grail is possibly Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, and the tables taking longer may be in reference to licensing hurdles.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I still play Pinball Arcade about as much as Zen. Dracula has good replay for me, but it could use some modern pizazz

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Zen just posted on Facebook a picture of a stripped playfield asking if anyone recognizes which table it is. It is Fire. So I guess that will be in pack 7 whenever they announce it.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
If the next gen of Pinball FX sees a focus on tables not already done by Zen, that’s a big plus. Good choice here. I only saw this table a few times IRL and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah if its Fire that will good. It's not a deep ruleset but I like the theme and find it a challenging game to play. They gotta get the bell sound right when you drain after scoring the multipliers. If you can't hear that bell dinging over the sound of all the other pins then its not done right.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Zen just posted on Facebook a picture of a stripped playfield asking if anyone recognizes which table it is. It is Fire. So I guess that will be in pack 7 whenever they announce it.
I wouldn't read too much into this. The photo was from a fan on Twitter showing off their game room and Zen just reposted it. The stripped playfield was made into a table and it looked like Zen really didn't know which machine it came from.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Lol I guess I was just desperate for news and starting the rumor train.

But this time they have a real announcement! And announcement of an announcement. They will tell us what they are working on regarding Williams Pinball next week when they do that weird pinball show.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Lol I guess I was just desperate for news and starting the rumor train.

But this time they have a real announcement! And announcement of an announcement. They will tell us what they are working on regarding Williams Pinball next week when they do that weird pinball show.

Zen did release a patch earlier today for Steam, and will be released later for consoles.

It might be Volume 7, it might be something else entirely. If you paid attention last episode, you might have noticed a new decoration in the background.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.