Pay more for less

PaulJansen

Feb 1, 2020
I really don't get it! Why are we Mac-users, paying more for less? I bought alle tables for volume 6 on my MacBook and I paid 10,47 euros for it. But Windows-users pay 8,19 euros for the same tables. For the Windows users a very sleek FX3 is build with a lot of options, while we can only start a game and are forced to play with the keyboard. Playing with a controller is much more fun and aiming the ball is much preciser. In FX3 a lot of things are finetuneable. On the Mac we have nothing to chose but starting the tables. To make it even worse, the steam version is also only Windows.

I realy don't mind paying for software. But paying more for less is no fun.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
I really don't get it! Why are we Mac-users, paying more for less? I bought alle tables for volume 6 on my MacBook and I paid 10,47 euros for it. But Windows-users pay 8,19 euros for the same tables. For the Windows users a very sleek FX3 is build with a lot of options, while we can only start a game and are forced to play with the keyboard. Playing with a controller is much more fun and aiming the ball is much preciser. In FX3 a lot of things are finetuneable. On the Mac we have nothing to chose but starting the tables. To make it even worse, the steam version is also only Windows.

I realy don't mind paying for software. But paying more for less is no fun.

I was on the Mac version until I could afford to get an Xbox One. It is really just an afterthought although I was grateful at the time that I could play the tables. Even on my 2015 Macbook Pro it ran beautifully and at 60 fps. I also used the Enjoyable app to map the buttons to my own custom lap pinball controller. Anyway, I'm glad that I now have an Xbox One that have FX3 with all its benefits.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I was on the Mac version until I could afford to get an Xbox One.
I'm playing it on a MacBook Pro (13 inch, late 2011) and it plays beautifully...as long as the detail setting is set to low (due to the screen size, there's not much visible difference). I prefer the Mac version over the iOS version I also own all the tables for simply because you get the whole table without all the silly "mobile" hoops to jump through to get and the UI interrupting the table (blocking the flyover and interrupting the table's music/attract mode). Neither of them come close to the options of the FX3 version but in my opinion, there are not really required for my own personal taste. It's not THAT much more in price.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.